I want a one night stand just one more night with you //part 2//

This is literally all smut so ye

Harry POV
After that set of events I brought Draco home with me. We apperated to my house then snuck in so as not to wake Ron, who I shared the apartment with.

Once we were in my bedroom Draco's lips quickly attach themselves to mine. He presses me against a wall and kissed me harder, with more passion and lust. I moan as he starts kissing along my jawline and down my neck stopping every so often to suck or bite at my skin.

"Now it's my turn to top," he growled, while simultaneously ripping my shirt off.

His lips are against mine again, his pale hands roaming free on my now exposed chest. He guides me over to the bed, never breaking the kiss. We collapse onto my bed and he starts kissing and sucking his way down my neck and chest.

Very soon we are both naked and Draco is reaching for the lube and condom that are sitting on my bedside table.

He turns me over so that I'm lying on my back with my arse in the air. I moan at how fucking dirty this must look. He kneaded the flesh of my arse before lubing up his fingers and pushing them into my hole.

He moved them around and I cried out, moaning and pushing back against fingers as he fucked me with them until he was sure it was ready for his prick.

After rolling the condom on and lubing up he thrust into me. Both of us moaning in sync as he did so. He thrusted into me hard and fast and he had me in a stuttering mess within a few seconds.

I was so caught up in the feeling of him fucking me that I didn't see his hand go round my body and wrap around my cock. But holy hell did I feel it. In the next few seconds I was coming all over my clean bedsheets, screaming out and Draco pulled out of me.

He moved so he was in front of my face and kneeled there, his dick in my face. It was still hard and throbbing. Draco grabbed my face and made me take his long dick in my mouth. Not that I'm complaining.

As I sucked him off, he played with the mess of lube around my arse. I sucked him harder and the next thing I knew he threw his head back and with a loud moan, was coming down my throat.

**

Draco stayed the night and that's why when Ron came to wake me up the next morning he walked in to me eating Malfoy's ass. That was a fun one to explain.