Graduation

It was time for graduation at Hogwarts and everyone in seventh year was working on their speeches and preparing their robes for the big day.

Draco Malfoy was amongst them but had decided to announce something very important to him in a very Malfoy way. He smirked just thinking about it.

The day of graduation came and eventually it was Draco's turn to go up and make his speech.

"Well I'm not going to lie," he smirked, "I hated most of my time at Hogwarts. But I guess some of it was okay. But with that I need to say a few things to some of my fellow students."

He took a deep breath and continued knowing that this could be the end of his reputation, he pointed at many students and simply said, "Fuck you."

He came to Harry and pointed directly at him smirked and said causally, "Fuck me."

Then pointed at Pansy who looked shocked and said, "Fuck off."

He smiled a genuine smile and said, "And with that I hope you all have a fucking fabulous future and stay the fuck away from me." Then looked at Potter and said smirking, "Unless of course you have something to say about the message I just gave you. Draco out, motherfuckers." And walking of the stage but not without winking at a very flustered Harry Potter.

Sorry this is really short but it's almost 5 in the morning, I'm bored and I've wanted to write a one shot based on this idea for a while and I just remembered. Please don't be surprised if I don't update later because the sun is coming up and my friends *gasp* are still watching YouTube shit on the TV so I'll probably be tired all day.

Also I'm sorry if there's any mistakes in this I'm too tired to read this over.

ALSO TYSM FOR 300+ READS OMG IM SO HAPPY!! LOVE YOU GUYS!! 💕

~R