Forbidden Forest

This is not set in first year by the way. It's not got a year to be set in but it's later on at Hogwarts like 5th year or something okay. It's not first year-just saying before I get the 'Ew they're eleven!' comments.
So now that's out the way enjoy the story!! 💕

"I can't believe we're being made go into the forest for detention," Malfoy said, clearly annoyed. As we walked alone through the Forbidden Forest as part of our detention for fighting.

"Oh shut up Malfoy." I replied, sharply.

"Make me."

This comment was so suggestive I couldn't help what happened next, my lips against his. I obviously shocked him because he didn't react for a few seconds then when he realised what was going on he moved his lips against mine, taking control of the kiss. I place my arms on his hips and his wrap round my neck.

After what feels like years we pulled back for air, pressing our foreheads together, hugging each other tightly as if we were both scared the other would run away. That moment was perfection.

We continued walking through the forest, holding hands, in a comfortable silence. Once we'd done what we were meant to in the forest we left, still holding hands.

When we neared the edge of the forest but we're still far enough in to be hidden from anyone on the outside of the forest Malfoy stopped. He pulled me in towards him and pecked my lips.

"So, Potter, what are we going to about this?"

"What do you want to do about this, Malfoy?"

He bit his lip increasing how sexy he looked before whispering in my ear, "If I had my way, Potter, you would now be my boyfriend. What do you have to say about that?"

"I could deal with that, Malfoy," I reply. He pulled me in for a passionate kiss then moved to my neck and began biting and sucking on my skin.

"Well in that case, Potter, you are mine. And mine only, no one else's. Malfoy property, this mark proves it," he said running his finger over the mark he just made, "Got it?"

All I could do was nod.

He kissed me again then walked away, when he was almost out of the forest he turned back and looked at me, "Come find me after dinner," he said, winking at me, before walking out of the forest.

I stand there for a few minutes, I can't believe that just happened. I'm dating Draco fucking Malfoy. Oh my god. Can this day get any better?

Ok so this is short but it gave me some ideas for some other oneshots so yah..

But I'm actually kinda proud of this one so I hope you guys like it!

~R