You Can Keep All Your Misery

Trigger warning. Also you might wanna bring some tissues-especially if you play the song.

I love him so much but he loves someone else. He will never love me and that hurts a lot.

My ship went down
In a sea of sound.

I woke up and started another lonely day locked up in my 'recovery room', painting mostly, sometimes I write.

I wish I had told him how I felt while we were at school. Or at least that I had been nice to him.

When I woke up alone I had everything:
A handful of moments I wished I could change
And a tongue like a nightmare that cut like a blade.

I hate everyone here. They treat me like I'm insane and can't understand them. They keep me locked away. Away from society. Don't they know who I am?

In a city of fools,

I don't think anyone noticed how broken I was at Hogwarts. They didn't know me. They just knew my name and were scared of me. All I wanted was a friend. One bloody friend and I might not be in this state. They fucking tore me apart with their cruel words especially after the war.

I was careful and cool,
But they tore me apart like a hurricane...

And then after I was hospitalised a few times they dragged me off here. I wish I didn't do all the evil I did and had switched sides earlier.

A handful of moments I wished I could change
But I was carried away.

But in here is just as bad, maybe even worse. I feel trapped and helpless. I can hear others screaming and every few days they send someone in to 'talk to me about it' I just smile at them and say that I'm completely fine and don't need to talk, then continue what I was doing. They watch me for a bit then they leave.

Give me therapy.
I'm a walking travesty
But I'm smiling at everything.
Therapy...
You were never a friend to me
And you can keep all your misery.

I can't breathe. I've had another meltdown and I can't breathe. Fuck. Now I'll never get out of here. I was doing so well. Back to the hospital bed for me then.

My lungs gave out
As I faced the crowd.
I think that keeping this up could be dangerous.
I'm flesh and bone,
I'm a rolling stone
And the experts say I'm delirious.

I don't want to talk to these bloody fools. They can't help me now I just want to die.

Give me therapy.
I'm a walking travesty
But I'm smiling at everything.
Therapy...
You were never a friend to me
And you can take back your misery.

Every night I say the same thing to myself 'till I fall asleep.

"Arrogant boy,
Love yourself so no one has to.
They're better off without you.
(They're better off without you.)

Arrogant boy,
Cause a scene like you're supposed to.
They'll fall asleep without you.
You're lucky if your memory remains."

And one day I decided that it was time. I prepared myself and did what needed to be done.

Give me therapy.
I'm a walking travesty
But I'm smiling at everything.
Therapy...
You were never a friend to me
And you can take back your misery.

I woke up. The one thing I didn't want to do. I heard a beeping. Oh great I'm on a heart monitor. I look around and see a raven haired boy with green eyes looking at me.

"Harry..?" This couldn't be happening I'm fucking dreaming. I actually am going insane.

"Draco you're awake," the boy said happily. This is messed up, he doesn't care this is a trick.

I panicked and blacked out.

The heart monitor stopped beeping.

Therapy...
I'm a walking travesty
But I'm smiling at everything.
Therapy...
You were never a friend to me
And you can choke on your misery.

This hurt me to write I'm almost crying omg. It's probably really badly written but oh well..

The new chapter of my book 'There's two?' was posted earlier and there will be a new chapter tomorrow hopefully! And I have more ideas for one shots so there should be more on this soon!

Thank you so much for 2.5k+ reads it means a lot 💘

Love you guys 💜

~R