Shower Time

Warning sexual content.

"Harryyyy get offff I need a showwer," Draco whined, as Harry lay on to of him exhausted from last night's events.

"But you're so comfyy..." Harry mumbled into Draco's chest.

Draco had had enough he pushed Harry off him and went through to the bathroom for a shower. Harry lay there for a moment before smirking as an idea popped into his head.

Malfoy had stripped his boxers off and stepped into the stream of hot water before he realised he hadn't locked the door. He sighed and started showering because he wasn't getting out the shower to lock the door now.

It was right about now when Harry decided he was going for a shower. With Draco.

So he just walked into the bathroom took his boxers off and stepped into the water behind Draco and wrapped his arms around the Slytherin, who jumped a little.

"Hey babe," Harry said casually.

"Babe why are you in the shower with me?" Draco asked, turning round.

"Missed you and needed a shower so I resolved both at the same." Harry replied as innocently as he could.

"Sure babe, if you're just here to shower I'll just continue showering." The older boy smirked not believing him.

"Okay babe," Harry said a devilish grin on his face.

Draco continued washing while Harry stood, leaning against the wall slowly stroking his member. Draco saw this and smirked, "I thought you were here to shower not be a horny fuck."

Harry closed his eyes because of the growing pleasure and replied, "Come on you know me always horny, I can't help it. I see your perfect body and can't help myself."

Draco felt his dick rise a little, internally sighed then walked so he was right in front of his lover.

"Do you need some help with that?" Draco whispers in the other boy's ear seductively. Harry just nodded.

Draco slowly slid down Harry feeling all of his chest before kneeling and taking Harry's prick inside his mouth.

He licked it up and down slowly before sucking it while swirling his tongue around. He pinned Harry's hips against the wall as they had started to move along with his head as it bobbed, making Harry moan.

Draco pulled back for air licking the head of Harry's cock, before suddenly pushing it all the way into his mouth deep throating him. Harry moaned then screamed out in pleasure, "Y-yes.. Draco baby...fuck yes..ughh.."

And then without warning came in Draco's mouth. Draco swallowed it all then turned Harry round and pushed him into the wall.

Harry had no chance to recover from his orgasm before Draco had penetrated him and was thrusting into him at a fast pace. Both men moaned as Draco went faster until both of them screamed out and came together.    

"Some shower," Draco sneered.

"I feel better now though," Harry replied smirking.

"I bet you do," Draco said winking at Harry.

And they continued showering.

Okay so sorry I haven't updated in a while but I hope this makes up for it ;)

I am currently trying to write several other one shots but I've completely forgotten how to write and I have very little inspiration so if anyone has a suggestion I'd appreciate it a lot.

ALSO I JUST NOTICED THIS HAS OVER 1k READS IM SO HAPPY THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!! Sorry I get excited easily..

Love you guys 💖

~R