f i v e

I shut my apartment door behind me and threw my bag down on the couch. Grabbing an apple from the counter, I quickly followed it. I unlocked my phone, and immediately sat up straight. It was blowing up with Twitter notifications and text messages. Overwhelmed, I clicked on the text from my best friend, Kristen, first.

HANNA!! Have you seen this??????

She had attached a screenshot of a tweet by Sports Center. There was a picture of Rob carrying me, and another of us smiling and talking; the caption read: "BREAKING: Tough luck, Gronk ladies! Rob Gronkowski allegedly in relationship with Patriots cheerleader" Woah. Where did this come from?

I scrolled back to my texts and tapped out a new message to Rob, including the screenshot.

We're famous.

I flopped back on the couch, finally braving my Twitter. A lot of mentions came from Gronk fan pages and unofficial Patriots news pages. I had gained 4,ooo followers, and the number was increasing by the minute. This was insanity! As I waded through most of the tweets, my phone vibrated with a text. Rob.

When the media finds out about your relationship before you do>>>>>>

Giggling to myself, I typed out a smiley face and went to shower.