n i n e

"Rob. Rob. Robert. Babe," I poked the sleeping football player's face as I tried to escape his tight grip. "Baby, it's game day, we have to get up."

He didn't move, and so I started trying to wiggle my way free. 5 minutes later, I was on my feet. I reached for my phone and snapped a quick picture of my sleeping boyfriend, posting it to Snapchat. Then, I headed off to the bathroom to get ready for the game.

~

As I was applying a final coat of mascara to my false lashes, I heard movement in the bed. "Well good morning, sleepyhead," I teased.

Rob rubbed his eyes, slowly sitting up, "Hanna, it's like 7:30 in the morning, what are you doing?"

I waved my mascara wand at him, "It's game day!"

He leaned back into the pillows, "Babe, we don't play until 1. We've got at least 30 more minutes until we have to get up."

"Easy for you to say, Mr Get-Dressed-and-Go," I smiled, applying a coat of red lipstick, "But you can go back to sleep if you want."

After a few minutes, I became aware that he was staring at me, and turned back to look at him with a questioning look.

"You're so beautiful," he murmured, and I blushed.

"You're adorable," I told him, and Rob smiled back.

~

As I was putting the finishing touches on my curls, Rob finally slid out of bed. "Welcome to the world of the living," I smirked.

He passed over to me and wrapped his arms around me from behind. I shivered as his shirtless body touched my skin. Leaning my head back into him, I relaxed for a second.

We stood like that for a second, before I checked the time, "Shit. I've gotta get changed."

Rob groaned, "Can we just call in sick?"

I turned myself around in his arms, "I really feel like Coach would come after me in my sleep with a machete if you tried to pull that."

"Worth it," he shrugged.

I laughed, "Come on big guy, let's get moving."

Rob walked off to get ready while I pulled my uniform from the closet. Today, we were wearing our blue long-sleeve uniforms, my personal favorites. Zipping up the white cheer boots, I finally opened the door to the bathroom to see Rob sprawled across the bed. Hearing the door open, his head shot up, "Ready ba....woah."

I rolled my eyes, "Keep your eyes in your head, hun."

"I'm so lucky," he muttered.