Chapter 8 - I Just Don't Know Anymore

A/N you guys are gonna detest me for this. Have fun! ;) BTW I'm sorry for the stupid mistakes, i dont have correct on Wattpad! Also, thank Melissa for this wonderful idea! Also, I really want to thank @1D_fan_fic_forever and @annabieber8 for actually brightning up my day (with the help of Melissa) when all i could think of was to hide, do nothing and cry. I really appreaciate it and I guess i'm doing better now that I've talked about it with someone :) Thank you as well to all the reads I'm getting!! it means a lot! Now, ONWARDS TO THE NEW CHAPTER! - Mel xx

Y/N's POV

"Jack, I..." I said looking into his green eyes. Tears streamed down my face. "Of course! I love you and I forgive you for what you did to me. I know you'll never do it again." I smiled as he placed the ring on my finger. He took me in his arms and kissed me passionately. This is what we had always wanted! Isn't it?

Finn's POV

I was still at Alfie's house, trying to find a new flat. I had walked around London, looking into the pen houses, but I hadn't found my futur house yet. Alfie was in the kitchen where he was, once again making tea. "Mate, there's something i need to tell you. You'll hate me since I haven't said anything about it, but Jack made me promise and..." he started entering the living room with a cup of tea. I looked over at him, alarmed. My heart started to pound since, if he hadn't told me yet, it had to do with Y/N. "Go on..." I prompt, trying not to sound desprate for him to continue. "Jack's proposing to Y/N in about an hour in the London Eye." he said looking at the floor, ashamed. I placed the laptop on the floor and ran to put my shoes on. This couldn't be happening. Oh. But it could, she loves Jack, Finn. Accept it. The voice in the back of my head hadn't left me since I'd come back from Truro away from her. "Finn! Where are you going?" Alfie asked following me, alarmed at all the possibilities that i could do with this news falling on me. "I'm trying to make things like they're supposed to be!" and with that, I ran off in the streets of London, hoping i wasn't too late. She had to know. After all these years...

I arrived at the London Eye. It wasn't moving. I cursed myself, the world, under my breath before trying to find an employee. I found one not too far from the entering point. I walked over to him, trying to catch my breath. "Is anything special happening?" I said pointing to the gigantic wheel while trying to sound innocent about the fact that my brother might be proposing to the girl of my dreams at that instant. "Yeah, some guy rented the whole thing to propose to his girlfriend. It's the first time in 15 years that something like this has happened while I was working here." smiled the old man. My heart dropped. It was true. "It's time to turn it back on!" he said, walking to the control pannel and hitting a red button. The wheel started to move and I retreated to a bench near by. It was too late. It was over. I placed my head in my hands as tears started to fall. It was over. It was never you. You had no chance. The voice was right. So right that it hurt to hear it whisper it to me. A couple minutes past by before I noticed that Jack and Y/N had gotten out of the compartment, all over each other. Kissing, cuddling. It was sickning. They past by me, not even seeing me. I just could'nt anymore... "Good bye."

Jack's POV

"Jack, I only have one condition for the wedding." Y/N announced as the wheel started to move again. "Anything dear!" I replied, more happy than I'd ever been. "Can we wait for the wedding, wait till I've finished school, wait a year or two?" she asked sweetly. "Yeah, that makes sense, of course!" I replied delighted. We got off the wheel and started to walk, heading for our appartment. I had never thought that things would be so right, so wonderful after the incident. I really love her.