Chapter 14 - Amnesia

Finn's POV

I stood in front of a half naked Damon, begging to god that nothing had happened between him and Y/N.

"So... Uh... Hey Finn..." he stuttered out, ill at ease and suddenly realizing that he was only in his boxers.

"So is she here or should I come at a better time?" I asked, impatient, rage and anger slowly filling up inside me.

"Well she's currently in the shower so..." Damon started, avoiding my gaze, a minuscule smile appearing on his face.

That bastard.

"I'll come another time then, bye Damon," I swiftly turned around and walked out onto the side walk, preparing to head back to the hotel.

"Maybe you could call her? So you can meet later tonight?" he looked sad but I could see he had good intentions.

"I wouldn't want to take your girlfriend out on a date," I replied dryly, anger still pulsating through my veins.

"But we aren't going out... yet," Damon stared at me, hurt, but confidence starting to take over him.

I glanced down the street and back to him.

"Yeah, whatever, you better not hurt her,"

I walked away, leaving Damon stunned on the doorstep, almost forgetting he was currently half naked.

A blur of colour passed by as nostalgia settled in. I was too late. Again. Maybe I shouldn't go see her; maybe I should forget about her. Obviously all of the odds were against us and I don't think I could bare all the heartbreaks, all those times she'd chose someone over me.

I entered Central Park, not many people recognizing me on my way there. I always thought that we could end up together, my feelings were so real while I didn't know how she felt. But back in Greece... I thought we were both on the same page... I remember when she left after I yelled at her... She started to cry and the little makeup she had on started to run down her face. How could I have done that to her? I put all the blame on her while I was far from being in the right as well...

I wish that I could forget everything. I wish I could wake up with amnesia.

Zoe's POV

"Louise, have you seen Pip?" I asked my best friend as I searched for my guinea pig.

"No idea..." she replied, distracted, searching something on her laptop.

I continued to look for my missing pet when I heard a faint buzz from my phone. Damon. He never writes me, we only exchanged numbers because Y/N was good friends with him and it was a way I could keep tabs on her.

I think I might have fucked all of this up... I fucked up big time...

I dialed his number, waiting for him to answer. He better not have hurt Y/N because if he did, not only am I gonna have a word with him, Finn is going to kick his ass.

"I don't know why I did it, I'm sorry and I regret it so much right now," Damon sounded panicked on the other side of the phone.

"Damon, Damon, calm down! What did you do?" I asked, trying to control my voice to calm him but also urging him to answer my question.

"I slept with Y/N last night and I shouldn't have but I couldn't resist and I can't meet her eyes now because I know she loves Finn and had sex with me for the wrong reasons and Zoe what am I going to do?" he let out his problem in a breath, barely pausing between words.

"Wait, wait, wait! You had sex with Y/N?" I asked, trying to clarify what he had just told me.

"Yes but I've probably ruined our friendship because I know she doesn't feel that way about me..." Damon whispered quickly, as if feeling rushed to tell me everything on his mind.