Chapter 11 - In and Out In A Flash

A/N's I'M BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACK! Telling you girls right now, SO. MANY. CUTE. GUYS. IN. ITALY. OMFG. And my dream of going to Austria has finally been fulfilled even if we were only there for 2 days... I WANT TO GO BACK! But the guys didn't compare to Mike (5Sauce) so I hope you all like the next chapter and comment what YOU want to happen next! I might use your idea ;) - Mel xx

PS. The song in the side is my new obsession like the video is fricking AMAZING.

Y/N's POV

There he stood; we had an inch between us, his chest bare and tan from the Mediterranean sun, while I was pale from the rain filled days in London. How I missed him. For a moment we didn't say anything; we looked at each other as if to savour this moment, remember it and treasure it as the day we found each other. His expression was barely readable; I could see flashes of guilt, sadness, surprise and excitement, all passing by in a moment. "Aren't you going to invite me inside?" I spoke up, trying to break the tension. He backed up, leaving me space to come in, still not saying anything, looking at the ground as if trying to look for a sign.

He had a small house on the top of a hill and entering the door, I found myself in a little corridor decorated with pictures that he took on his travels, from where it opened in the living room connected to a kitchen. Stairs went upwards to where I guess was the bedroom. I took a seat on his couch, facing a gorgeous view of the city, while he paced a bit. He hadn't spoken a word since I had arrived and I was getting worried, starting to think this was a bad idea. If he wanted to see me, he wouldn't have left London... he wouldn't have left me. He stopped pacing, sat down in front of me, on the edge of his seat, trying to formulate a sentence. "Why are you here?" he croaked, looking into my eyes, looking desperately for the answer. "I want you to come home." I answered my heart racing. "It's kind of late now, Mrs. Jack Harries." he spat, barely looking at me. "Finn... what are you talking about... Jack and I, we aren't-" I started only to be cut off by Finn snorting. "Don't you think I know? I know you and Jack are married, don't try to tell me otherwise." He spat, suddenly regaining focus and letting out his anger. Tears came to my eyes. "Finn stop." I said, my voice wavering.

Finn's POV

How dare she come and disrupt my new quiet life? How dare she come after having married my brother and knowing I had a crush on her? How could she be so blind? I paced around my living room, barely looking at her, knowing that looking into her eyes would bring me elsewhere like they had when she stood outside my door. She looked gorgeous, even more then the last time I saw her in London.

That night.

I went back to Alfie's flat and had a massive fit. I threw most of my possessions at the wall, making dents and holes, trying to calm down. I almost trashed the whole place before Alfie came back with Marcus and Caspar from a night out. The flat was trashed and I stood in the middle of it all, tears on my cheeks, cuts on my feet and hands, looking at them, guilt filling my soul. I ran to my room, grabbed a pack, stuffed in clothes, let out money for Alfie to repair what I had broken before fleeing since that's what I was good at being. A coward.

I came here to Oia, after reading the Percy Jackson series (A/N's THEY ARE AMAZING OMFG btw idek if Finn read them) where I was enchanted with Greek mythology and came to hide. At first, after spending most of my money on the plane ticket, I had almost nothing left. That's when I met Mykos who soon became my best friend. He helped me find this little house, a job that I kept from the cover of my new home, he took care of me those first weeks I had arrived, so sick, so sad, so alone. He listened, never judging, he understood. He probably saved my life in those few days. I knew in the back of my mind that he was the one who told her where to find me and I couldn't find it in me to hold him guilty or to hate him. I understood his choice even if I wasn't happy with it.

I looked at Y/N ever so slightly and she looked gorgeous. I hadn't seen her in almost 3 years and my memory was starting to get faulty after not seeing her face after so long. I sat down at the edge of my seat, not being able to stop moving. "Why are you here?" I croaked, speaking for the first time, desperate. "I want you to come home." She answered. I couldn't believe her. It took her 3 years to decide and come find me? Isn't that what you wanted? Oh shut up. The voice had been driving me crazy day and night, rubbing it in my face that Jack was able to love the girl of my dreams.

Anger and bitterness welled up in my chest, trying to explode. I tried controlling it, but in vain. "It's kind of late now, Mrs. Jack Harries." I spat bitterly, barely looking at her hurt expression. I just couldn't control it anymore. "Finn... what are you talking about... Jack and I, we aren't-" Y/N started only to be cut off by my snorting. "Don't you think I know? I know you and Jack are married, don't try to tell me otherwise." I stated, suddenly raising from my chair and letting out my anger, letting it pour out. Tears came to her eyes and I knew I might have gone too far, but I was too mad to care. "Finn stop." She said, her voice thick with tears. "No, I won't stop! You know what? You don't even give a damn about me. I bet your only doing this for Alfie and them! You don't give a damn about me so why don't you leave and go live your perfect life with Jack? Why don't you just let me out of it?" I yelled at her, my anger exploding. She started to cry, got up and walked out of my house. Out of my life. Why am I such an idiot? Why am I such a fucking idiot?