Chapter 17 - Take Me Back to Midnight

Take me back to midnight where the moon shone beautifully on your skin. Bring me back to the crashing waves, hitting the awaiting sand. Bring me back to that moment I was with you. Bring me back to you.

The party's music was blaring through the house, bodies dancing intertwined together. I was looking for Will, wanting to talk about Manchester United's last game. I kept an eye out for Jack and Y/N but at this rate, they were probably in a room upstairs. As much as it hurt my heart to think that, it was better than knowing what was about to happen. It was 10 minutes to midnight when I saw Y/N, rubbing her temples, walking around. Odd. I was about to go see her when I felt my arm being pulled. I started chatting with Will, the excitement for the new year growing. Seeing Y/N run down the stairs highly alarmed me. Jack. What did he do? All I remember after that were harsh words and getting pulled back.

I was walking down the street, Y/N's London apartment in view. My anger was still boiling at the thought of Jack cheating on Y/N but she needed me now. She spent her days in bed, crying. I was glad I had my spare key because I could go visit her and take care of her the best I could. I opened the door, a stench filling my nose. I propped open a few windows, airing out the flat. I had groceries bags containing ingredients I used to cook Y/N's meals. She barely touched them but the part she did nibble reassured me. I entered her room and convinced her to leave everything for a few days, get a change of scenery. I waited for her, looking at London's city lights at night. And thus we left.

I'm so in love with her.

When I left her flat, I didn't know what to think. I knew I blew my chance and maybe all of this senseless drama was a sign that we should part ways.

I started to cross the street, forgetting I was in New York when I felt a sharp pain. I knew my feet weren't on the ground anymore and then all went bright.

I hear shouting, multiple panicked voices.

"Finny, I'm sorry. It's all my fault, I'm so sorry. I love you, please come back. We'll start over. I've loved you since we met. I've loved you since we watched Criminal Minds everyday after school. Since we went to the beach. Since I came here. I'm sorry Finny. Come back..." I could hear the tears in Y/N's voice. I tried to open my eyes, wanting to show her that I was OK and that everything would be alright. But that's the thing.

Nothing was alright.

*Marcus Butler voice* Hellooooooo! hope you like this chapter. I'm not sure what to do anymore haha but knew had to write something! So hope you like it! HAVE ANY OF YOU SEEN CAL'S NUDES?? SOME OF US HAVE AND DAMN DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO ANYMORE. Vote, comment and all that shit plz :)

PS. What would you like to see in this story??

PPS. How's school for all of us lucky ducks attending it?? :3