Chapter 9 - Somewhere in the World and I Still Love You

A/N as a thank you, I'm dedicating this chapter to @annabieber8 for actually helping me more than she could think :) Also I just wanted to say that I'm really proud of this chapter because I actually did research about Greece and its islands and I think this is my favorite chapter yet! You can all be relieved since this isn't the last one!!! Anyways I really hope you bellas like it! - Mel xx

Y/N's POV

"Congratulations Y/N!" Jack smiled as he took me in his arms. "I'm so proud of you babe!" He released me and took my hand. "Thanks Jack" I told him putting on my fake smile I had been wearing since that night. Jack and I had gotten back together after the mishap that had happened 2 years ago. It's also about the time that Finn disappeared without leaving any trace behind.

My parents joined us and they both congratulated me for finishing university and then headed off to god knows where. "Do you want to go eat at a restaurant?" Jack asked as we slowly made our way towards a little shopping street. "Sure thing Fi- fine." I smiled looking away. I was about to call Jack, Finn. I snuck a peek at Jack's face but he didn't seem to notice.

We found a Nando's so we got inside, took a seat, babbled a minute or two and ordered what we wanted to eat.

We were both in the middle of our meals when Jack broke the silence. "So... What are we doing for the wedding? I think a spring wedding would be nice as well when all the flowers are in bloom." Jack said. I stared at him, not sure what to reply. He must have seen the confusion on my face because he took my hand and squeezed it. "It's been 2 years since I proposed... Aren't you ready?" He stated looking into my eyes. "Jack I just don't know..." I said, getting up from the table. "Where are you going?" Jack asked worriedly. "Outside, I need air." And with that I headed out, trying to steady my breaths.

I sat on the curb and let my tears pour out. I wasn't ready, I couldn't never marry Jack! What was I thinking? All the times I kissed Jack, all the times he would take me in his arms, I'd always picture Finn instead. I couldn't do this, not now, not ever. But Finn was gone and I only had Jack...

**6 months later**

Finn's POV

I woke up, mid-afternoon, the hot Grecian sun shinning over the little island I was inhabiting. The day was going to be another hot one... Maybe today I could go in town? I didn't feel like doing much today, I almost never did anything now that I was on this island. I liked it, it was gorgeous and peaceful and the villagers were very nice people.

A knock sounded on my front door as I stepped into the kitchen. I had only slept in my pajama pants but I didn't really care about that right now. I opened the door to find a boy, he was 16, had curly brown hair, dark brown eyes and was the eldest of the young villagers. He was also my friend. "Mykos!" I said glad to find him there. "Finn! I just thought I'd warn you about some British bloggers who arrived on the island a couple hours ago. One is pretty tall, I think he introduced himself as Alfie?" Mykos stated, letting all the words fall out of his mouth. My heart dropped at the thought of my old friends being here. "Come in, I need to ask you things." I said, stepping away from the door to let Mykos in.

I met Mykos when I first got to the island. It was a head first thing I did, I just wanted to disappear so I decided to leave Britain. At first, I wanted to move to Brazil but I knew we had many fans from there. Greece was my second option because it was beautiful, the people were nice and I was really into Greek mythology which was a bonus. "Did they say why they came here?" I asked as I placed the kettle on the stove trying to keep me occupied. "No, simply that they were visiting the island and looking for a friend." Mykos said sitting down at the table. I froze right then. How did they know I was here?

Alfie's POV

I don't know why I hadn't thought of this sooner. Finn always talked to me about Greek mythology and how he loved it there since he went on a trip there with Jack.

We got off the boat and onto the dock, a couple villagers stopped what they were doing to gaze at us as we got off the boat. Our team consisted of Marcus, Caspar, Zoe and myself and our goal was to find Finn. We started with this island since it was the most isolated and had many Greek heroes myths surrounding it. It was a perfect place for Finn to stay.

We took our suitcases and headed to the little inn we'd be staying in. The day was gorgeous and the island was beautiful. Even if we wouldn't find Finn, I think this would be a very nice trip away from old rainy London. "It's beautiful here!" Zoe breathed coming beside me and looking out onto the ocean. Marcus took out his camera and started to vlog, we all followed his actions by doing the same. "What's up guys! I'm in Greece right now with Zoe, Marcus and Caspaaaar! To be more precise, we're in Oia, Santorini in the South Aegean." I continued to chatter on the the camera, showing where we were going, how gorgeous the city looked.

We dropped our bags in our own room before we headed out to a restaurant and sat down to eat. "So where do you reckon Finn is on the island?" Marcus asked while picking up his menu. "Well, I'm guessing he'll be in the less populated place in the city... Well no, I mean like, where the tourists don't go too often so he doesn't get recognized." I said while opening up my own menu. "I just really hope we find him...." Zoe sighed as she opened hers as well. We all sat in silence, waiting for a waiter to come. "Hello, sorry for the wait, my name is Mykos and I'll be taking care of you today! May I ask where you're all visiting from?" A boy, maybe 16 years old announced arriving at our table. "Hello, I'm Alfie, that's Zoe, Marcus and Caspar. We're from Britain." Caspar coughed at my introduction. "Ok, Caspar's from South Africa." I corrected myself.

Mykos took our orders and headed back inside the restaurant. We started to talk about what we'd like to do on the island but we weren't sure exactly what there was to do. Mykos came back with our drinks and Marcus asked him what there was to do on the island. "Well it depends, why did you come to Oia?" Mykos asked, smiling. "Well we're here to visit the island and try to find a friend." I stated, looking at our waiter. He babbled on about what there was to do in the city before rushing off to wait on more customers. He brought back our food and soon enough we were done. We paid and headed out into the city to vlog a bit and discover more of where we would be staying for the next 2 weeks. I really hope we find Finn.