Chapter 10 - Surprise, I Found You PART 1

A/N So as I said, I'm going to update before I leave! Also, just want to say: I'M GOING TO SEE ONE DIRECTION AND 5 SECONDS OF SUMMER IN A COUPLE DAYS WOOHOO. AND THEN I'M OFF TO ITALY!!! Sorry, I had to let it out :) Hope you like this chapter! - Mel xx

Finn’s POV

The thought that my friends came all the way to Greece to get me stuck to my conscience day and night. I didn’t want to try to find them because I knew that they’d try to talk me into coming back to Britain, back home. They surely use Y/N as a way of getting me back there and we all knew that it would work. I just couldn’t get my mind off her; she crowded my thoughts and my dreams.

I woke up this morning to the sound of a sharp knock on my door. Thinking it was only Mykos, I got up, didn’t even bother to put on a shirt -I was good in the pyjama pants-, brushed my teeth quickly before running to the door. I wasn’t ready.

Alfie’s POV

I had woken up this morning, leaving Caspar, Zoe and Marcus to sleep the morning away, with the intent on finding Finn. I decided that I would ask some locals my age who spoke English if they had seen him. I walked down the path, away from the inn and towards the heart of town. I entered a café, sat down to take my breakfast and enjoy the gorgeous view. The waiter came over and I recognized him from the other day, his name was… Mykos. “Have you seen, in the past week, a British guy, that’s my age and looks like this? His name’s Finn.” I said before he left, showing him a picture. “I… I shouldn’t say this but I’m worried for him. I know Finn, we’ve been friends since he arrived in Oia and he seems really down and if you can help him, I’ll be grateful.” Mykos admitted, sitting in the chair opposite mine. I looked up at him in surprise, I would have never guest that I would have found Finn so quickly but then again that the waiter would know him.

I got the information and was about to head out when I felt my wrist being tugged back. I looked back to see Mykos, looking at the floor shyly. “Please, tell Finn I’m sorry but I want to help him.” He said before turning back and greeting customers.