21. I had warned you..

He was standing by the car, with Rithu inside, having a serious talk. What do these guys speak in the absence of me? Without knowing what to do, I looked at them.

Suddenly they realized my presence and both went quiet. I slowly joined them, without speaking anything, reminding myself not to bite me lip.

Don't bite your lip, its only for me to do..

The words were still ringing in my ears, I couldn't look at him, too shy to speak. Their silence seemed at bit eerie, I was sure they were planning on something, but just didn't know how.

I could feel his eyes one me, though I couldn't see his face. "Rithu, where did they go?" I asked my sister, trying to wash off the silence.

"Aaah... Who knows, they went somewhere with guruji, they should be back soon." She said, busy with my phone.

"Hmm.." Was all I could say. I knew he would be smirking, but I let him. Slowly I shifted my attention to the flower floating on the pond.

"Oye... Tell me with whom you are talking soo intently?" He asked , was that a caring Jeeju or nosy jeeju.

"My lover!!" She said, battling her eyelashes at him, and I held back my giggle. She was clearly teasing him. She was the pet of all my friends, and used to chat with them. But what surprised me was that he looked playful.

"Achchaa.... But don't tell me that you lover's name is Yami and the dp is that of a butterfly." He said, looking busy, rubbing his shades and placing it on his nose.

My heart leaped realizing how handsome he looked in the shades with his uniform. I gulped, looking away. But suddenly I saw him run past me, with Rithu trailing behind.

They ran around the car, playing hide and seek. It was fun to watch, and I couldn't hold my laughter and I laughed out loud. He even held the phone high, making her jump to get it.

Rithu was seriously getting tired, while he still looked steady and firm, not a sign of sweat in his face. The running session continued and soon Rithu was leaning on a pillar, panting.

He did something with the phone, and began talking. "Yami, Shruthi, Aneekha, Shikha... All girls huh?" He said, raising his eyebrows. She pulled out her tongue at him, clearly annoyed.

"Okay, fine, but I can find your lover in your gallery." He said, doing something with the phone.

Yeah right, he is going to find her lover from my phone gallery.... What? Shitt! That was my phone, he can't go to the gallery, he shouldn't.

"Nooo...." Me and Rithu said at the same time. He looked between us, back and forth, clearly confused. It even had his dp's saved and I don't want him to see it.

"That is not my phone, its Dee's" Rithu said, in between her deep breaths, smiling at him. Suddenly, his posture changed, and he stood erect, eyeing me. I nodded my head yes.

But slowly his expression changed from nothing to a smirk, and I knew it was my turn to run after him. He slowly pressed the screen, and I screamed noo.

He slowly extended my phone at me, and I stepped forward heaving a sigh. I stretched my arm to get it, but in a swish, it was out of my reach. I was annoyed.

"It says a guy shouldn't touch a girl's phone without her approval." I stated as I again reached for my phone, which he now kept behind him, his arm extended. When I tried to move to his side, he would turn his body so that his was opposite mine.

"But it doesn't say that a husband cant touch his wife's phone without her approval, right?" He asked back leaving me speechless, because his voice had gone husky again.