30. The Surprise!!

Hey friends.... Here we go.... Have a happy reading!!!
*::*::*::*::*::*::*::*::*::*::*::*::*::*::*::*::*::*::*::* I woke up pleasantly, smiling to myself! Today is going to be fantastic!!

Yes, today we were going on an outing, with my 2 precious beings.. Yes he had asked papa about taking me out, and guess what? He allowed us to, with a single condition that we would be back home before dark, which was before 6.

I had decided to wear a kurta and loose pants, that I had designed myself. It was a light yellow top having the design of clocks along with a cream loose pants with pleats.

And I completed my look with my side two braid hair style. I lined my eyes with kohl, and applied my lipgloss, to add up to the looks.

I looked myself at the mirror. Okay, looking kind of modern. Will he like it? I asked myself!! And the answer came instantly, in the form of my sister.

"Aww dee, looking super hot!! Jeeju is gonna love this!!" She screamed as she came into the room. She was wearing jeans and a cute top, with her hair made into a ponytail.

"Tum bhi, looking lovely! Achchaa toh chale? He must be waiting for us." I said and together we went down, after I took my bag and phone.

Downstairs all the men were seated, talking to each other, papa and uncle on one side, and Dadaji and him on the other.

He was wearing a light blue T-shirt, and dark blue jeans, his abs standing out in the tight fitting Tee.

Once we were downstairs, I headed to the kitchen, to tell the moms that we were ready. After that we had breakfast, and all the while, I felt his eyes checking me out, and I internally smiled at myself.

After everything was decided, we came out if our house to a great day out!!

***************************************

I started the car, my mind still not free from the sight I saw. She was.... Hot!!

Like.. Seriously, her attitude itself changed in that dress. In her salwar, she was this little kitten, looking oh-so innocent, and now she just transformed to this lady, who could kill anyone by her looks.

We drove off the lane, keeping quiet, and I seriously concluded that Rithika might have slept. My hands itched to held hers and I tightened my grip on the steering.

"Kya hua jeeju, you look disturbed, is soooomething bothering you?" Saali dar asked emphasising or ringing 'something'. She had noticed after noticing my grip on the wheel.

From the side of my eyes I could see Dhruvika muffling her laugh. Ughh... One look at her was enough to divert my complete attention on the road.

"My didi is looking awesome right?" She asked. I was losing control over there, and I shifted my hand to grip on the gear handle.

Soon a cool hand was on me, calming me. And I instantly calmed at her touch. I took my hand off the gear and clutched her hand, not letting it go, except to change gears.

Soon the mood got changed and we were beginning to have fun. They gave me guidelines on which route to take, and when to turn from the road.

I still didn't knew where we were going, except for the fact that it was a very beautiful place, of course stated by Rithika.

After almost an hour, the road turned rugged and muddy, and soon we were off road, heading through a more wild area.

No matter how much I asked, they was determined to make it a surprise for me.

But soon the suspense was diminishing as I got sight of a small river running parallel to our road. And the road was becoming more harsh and rough.