29. I just can't wait to marry you!!

After washing his clothes, I was busy in the kitchen preparing lunch and couldn't get to see him till lunch. Rithu decided to give him a tour of the village, and Dada and the fathers too joined him.

They seemed to get along well, and I couldn't be much better. During lunch, he sat diagonal to me, so we couldn't talk much, so ended up staring at each other or exchanging smiles.

We even talked with our eyes, which was unnoticed by everyone. Soon after lunch too, I got busy in the kitchen.

Only I knew how much I missed him. Each time I heard some noise, my eyes would move to the entrance, searching for him. His touch still lingered on my body, reminding me of the intimate moment we shared.

If he is going to be like this even before fixing our marriage date, how will he be after marriage? I shuddered at the memory of my dream, and laughed at the irony.

Here I was dreaming about a day after our marriage, when he does the same even before marriage!!! I laughed at the thought of many children surrounding me, calling me mama!!

Soon the party arrived and I again got busy in the kitchen making dinner. During the evening, aunty made tea for everyone and asked me to serve coffee to the men, who were busy with their works.

First was Dadaji, who was plucking grasses from the ground along with Rithu. Then came papa and uncle, who were having some heated discussion about some news that came in today's paper.

And finally, it was him. I searched for him outside and in the room, but couldn't find him. I then took the coffee upstairs, and knocked on his room.

"Come in" came a reply, and I carefully opened the door, trying not go spill the tea. I always have temptation to spill things whenever he was near.

I walked around the room, my eyes searching for him, and what I saw made me go still.

He was lying in his bed, facedown, , with his face directed to the opposite side from me.

"Ahem.. Your tea is ready" I said, not entering the room. Somehow I thought that it would not be a good idea to be in the same room with him, no one being around us.

Slowly his head turned 180 degrees to see me standing idly at the door.

"Hey... Thank you but why are you standing there?"He asked getting up. His face lookiñg peaceful.

"Your Co... Coffee..." I tried,

"Yaaawnnnn.... Come in...." He said, yawning. He was just up from his sleep, and he liked kind of cute doing that. I felt the urge to ruffle his hair that was now in a mess, but still managing to look...... Umm yeah hot??

But then the duvet inside which he was entangled, fell on his lap exposing his bare body. I realized that he was only in the tracksuit, and he now had his hands fisted behind his head, emphasising the size of his biceps, and I gulped.

I was stuck to the root, not being able to move. I knew I was hyperventilating but I couldn't control my heart that was leaping inside me. All these were foreign to me, and it was killing me.

I tried to move, but my legs seemed to be involuntary, fixed to the floor, my eyes fixed on his smooth hard chest. Now I was sure that he must have been working out hard everyday.

Finally for the first time in my life, I saw what a six pack body meant in real.

I saw his mouth move, but never received the words in my brain, for i was busy checking him out, with my eyes wide open.

His confused eyes followed my gaze, ending up in his own body, a smirk forming on his face. I waited for my cheeks to turn red, but I couldn't even feel myself breathing. All I could feel was the intensity of his eyes boring into me.