38. Not just good, the Best morning!!

The sunlight hit my eyes and I slowly opened them. My eyes adjusted to the room quickly.. And I let out a yawn, stretching my body. That is when I noticed that I wasn't lying on the bed.. I was leaning onto something.
The bed post..

I bent my head down and my nose rubbed against something.. Hair...Dhruvika's head was on my chest, her hand wrapped around me..

Both her legs were on top of mine.. As if she was on my lap, but her bottom rested on the bed, her legs around my waist.

A smile slowly crept on my face.. She was again straddling my hips.. I wish I could take a photo and show this to her when she was awake..

I slowly moved my hand below her knee cups and holding her waist, I gently raised her an inch up and made her sit on my lap.

She immediately wrapped her hands on my neck, and I kisses her forehead.. And suddenly her breath increased.

She slowly opened her eyes and looked at me with a small smile in her face...

"Good morning Cherry.." She said in her slight voice, my name perfect in her lips.. I wanted to hear it more..

I pressed my lips on hers... A good morning kiss. And she stiffened me on my lap, clutching my shirt. I slowly nibbled on her bottom lip, her morning breath fanning against me..

Soon she caught up with me, making our good morning the best.

"Cherry..." A cry escaped her lips and I clutched her waist tight... She wiggled on my lap, causing me to go still.. She shouldn't be doing that...

"Don't move..." I said against her lips, continuing with the kiss.. But she was no were in the mood to listen... She wiggled on her seat, my lap, and I broke the kiss, sucking in a breath..

If she was continuing to do that, then I was afraid it wont take much of a time before I threw her to the bed beneath me, and make sweet passionate love to her until the only word she spoke was my name..

"I should get up.." I said panting.. "If I stay here one more second, then something else is going to happen, and trust me we don't want that before marriage.." I said, in my most deep voice.

She looked at me confused.

"Not before our first night at least.." And with that her cheeks grew hot..

I gave a small Peck to her lips and made her lie on the bed.

"Sleep.." I covered her with the duvet and moved away to the washroom. I was definitely in need of a cold shower..

***************************************
Sleep??

He seriously want me to sleep after talking to me like this??. But what did I do? He was the one who started this.. Kissing me out of blue.. Not me..

My mind drifted to the kiss... The way he pulled me to the lap... The way he bit my lips.. It was swollen.. The way his Adam's apple moved when he talked about doing the other thing..

God.. Why is this man driving me crazy??

Suddenly the shower stopped and I shut my eyes.. Pretending to be fast asleep.. But I let it slightly opened so I could watch him..

He came out of bathroom with just a single towel wrapped around his waist.. Another one was on his head, his hands rubbing his hair dry... His perfect abs on display.

  I gulped watching him like that, my eyes still partially closed. He looked at me and smirked, before going towards the wardrobe. He shuffled a bit and took a pair of tracksuit and a t-shirt..