50. A crush come true!!

I shook my head angrily. How could he do that. We came for help and he just discourage us??

The anger I felt still burned my blood. And there was also the guilt for putting my best friend under this. Under that idiot of a guy who refuses to put together what has to be together.

My phone ringed again, it was the 6th time the day and as usual, I rejected it. He should know the pain of getting rejected

"Shikha, why don't you just take the call? He has been calling you for the past few days." Mom scolded me.

Yes. She is true. I haven't picked up his calls or replied to his texts since the day me and Ruvee went to his place.

Damn it Kiran.

But it did hurt not to talk to him, or turn my face from his handsome face. But he deserves it.

My phone rang once again and before I could reject it, mom had the phone in her hands and she pressed the answer icon.

"Hello beta.." Mom greeted Kiran.

I could hear muffled words from the other side of the phone. Nothing clear, so I concentrated on mom's face.

"Oh she is okay, all fine.. She I'd sitting right next to me now." She said and I crossed my palms showing no.

'Why don't you do one thing? Come here, have a talk on why she is avoiding you, and you can leave after lunch." Seriously!! I raised my eyebrow questioning her, and she threw her free hand in the air.

  But once she was finished, I could do nothing but face palm myself.

Soon the call was over and she gave me a pointed look. I ignored her and stalked into my room taking my phone with me.

  Is he really gonna come?

I was restless... Not speaking to him was one thing.. But watching him after having not seen him two days completely another thing...

I didn't know why, but everytime I saw him, I surprised myself. There was this tendency to be looking my best when he was here.

To be talking the right thing, smiling the right way.. But then there was also this huge fear inside me that constantly reminded of what happened to Dhruvika.

Being rejected by one you love is the worst pain ever. I have already felt a part of that pain when dad left mom. It took years for her to move on, and since then no men has ever entered her life.

Will I be in there too? Crying over him when he leaves me? Will I reach upto there? Will Kiran even love me?

He never occurred to me as the lady's man type. From what I heard from Rithu, Kiran was always alone.

Even the last time we met, the only call he had was from a colleague, while mom was frequently calling me to know where I was.

Will this crush ever become real? Will he allow me to become family? His everything?

I know, being with him is risky. But to me he was one person I was willing to take a risk for.

I flipped my phone and gazed at his photo.

Will I ever be able to tell him my feelings?

To tell him that I loved him and wanted to live with him?

Will he accept me? Does he even like me? Or am I just a usual friend helping our best friends, and once their decision was made, will he just go?

I kept thinking, over and over again. There was only one person who can help me now.