My Lover, Beautiful

"I like this one." You say and step out of the dressing stall. (Dress in picture)

You look at yourself in the mirror, twirling around. The black silk gloves and black hat with black roses that comes with it finishes the look. You turn to face Sebastian, but see Ciel and Grell have also joined him and are all staring at you. "Is something the matter?" You ask and look the dress over.

Ciel shakes his head, though he's blushing. You raise a brow at them and put your hands on your hips. "Well?" Ciel clears his throat. "You look very pretty is all. It's a lovely dress." He says and glances away from you. You smile, seeing him flustered gives you hope that he may actually like you. "Well then, let's get it and be on our way. I can't wait to play the new music and paint new pictures!" An Idea pops into your mind. "Ciel, you need a portrait in the hallway above the staircase!" You burst out and clasp your hands together excitedly. Ciel's eye widens at you, "I would like to hire some one to do it. A professional, if I do decide to have it done at all." He says and you roll your eyes. "I need a challenge though! Can I at least try, and if you don't like it then we'll trash it." You offer again, giving him a pleading look. "It'll take days to finish. . . That would give you time to look for an answer." Sebastian covers for you and smiles at Ciel. Grell looks you over, "You can paint that well?"

This offends you slightly. "I have been able to properly paint as long as I have been able to read and write. Of course I can do a simple oil painting." You say with narrowed eyes and fold your arms behind your back. Grell bows, "D-deepest ap-apoligoies. I-I-I didn't mean to offend you."

You smile at him. "Forgiven." You say simply and twirl around in your dress once more. "I resemble you Ciel. Only slightly but I do." You say in satisfaction. He nods and eyes you from the Mirror. "You do indeed Lady l/n. Are we done here?" Ciel states and looks you over again. You nod quickly and step out of the store with your red dress being carried by Grell along with the few others you had picked out. Sebastian had your many canvases in one hand and the sheet music in a folder in the other. He had told you not to worry about how much money you had wanted to spend, so your only limit was defined by how much the men could carry. Surprisingly, It was a lot.

Back at the mansion Grell put your new dresses into your closet while you looked over the canvases and sheet music. Besides the project on Ciel's portrat you wanted something to draw. Drawing was much different than painting. You had lines to stick to, and it would have to be neat and defined. "Grell, How large should the portrait be?" You ask your butler and look over at him. Grell sighs and puts his hand on his chin in thought. "I don't have a clue. You should ask Sebas-chan." You notice he says Sebastian's name oddly, though he may just have an accent.

"Yes, I will after I play that song that's been bugging me since last night. I think you all will be most impressed with Moonlight Sonta the third movement, a composition byt he same man who made Fur Elise." You explain with a bright smile. "It took years to master it properly."

Grell looks you over, "You are good at piano?" he asks. You nod with a giggle. "I still need to look it over of course. A fresh reminder of what notes I'm playing and the dynamics." You explain and open the folder, looking through the papers till you find the selection by Bhetoven, which had not been costly due to his undiscovered wonderful musical talent here in London.

Grell looks over your shoulder at the sheet music and a look of confusion muses his face, mixed with that of awe. "I play very little piano, but I know for a fact this is no song for any man with mearly two hands." He says with a laugh and you share his giggle. "We shall see." With that you leave the room, Grell in hot pursuit as you make your way to the gran piano downstairs.