My Lover, SnowBound

Sebastian's POV

"Mey-Rin please try not to break anything today. I'm still working on the decorations." I said with a long sigh.

"Right, yes Sir!" She chimed. "Bardroy, where did you put your flamethrower?" I asked the cook with a raised brow and crossed my arms. He looked at me panicked.

"M-me flamethrower?" Bard asked and his cigarette fell out of his mouth, which I caught and handed back to him, not amused.

"Yes, it's going in the study till after the party. We can't have you getting any ideas while the Young Lord has guests over, can we?" I asked him with narrowed eyes. He let out a long, sigh of defeat.

"Beside the oven. . ."
"Very good." I mused and walked into the kitchen before taking the large machine and putting it beside the door of the study.

Ciel's POV

Sebastian entered the study where I had been pacing for. . . An hour? Two hours? Not the point!

"Are you feeling alright, My Lord?" Sebastian asked before putting down some odd machine by the door. I didn't bother to question it though.

"Fine. I'm fine Sebastian." I sighed and looked out the window, my arms crossed behind my back.

"Then some thing is troubling you?" He asked worriedly. I nodded with another long sigh.

"I found a note on my desk. The Undertaker left it. I'm surprised on how no one noticed." I said with a scoff and glanced back at my butler.

"Who said I didn't?" Sebastian said with a smirk.

I growled in annoyance, "Some men attacked him, and this letter was found on his attackers. It's from that society were looking into, the 'Black Horsemen.'" I slid the letter across my study desk and over to him.

"It says to interrogate the "Undertaker" into finding out more about me." I explained further.

Sebastian nodded and read over it. "It seems they didn't know what he was at least. Perhaps they don't know about us either?"

I nodded. "We'll make sure they don't either. . .Go get f/n. Tell her to dress warmly, we're taking a walk." I added with a third long sigh and put on my overcoat.

"Yes, My Lord." With a bow and a hand over his chest, Sebastian left to complete the order and I was alone in my study again.

"These men are becoming a menace. . ." I thought as I read the note over again. "Hmph, too bad their dogs didn't know how to play fetch."

Finnian's POV

"Are you sure you saw them kiss?" Bardroy asked with wide eyes. "Of course! I was right there!" "Oh I think it's adorable, yes I do!" Mey-Rin said with an exasperated squeal. I nodded with a smile in agreement.

"Of course, he was being himself at first. But I think he may start to be in a better mood with her around!" I said and clapped.

"Yeah, an' fish 'll fly." Bard said with a roll of his eyes. Mey-Rin scowled at him. "The work he does is trite. That's all."

"Think Sebastian will ask her to draw him a cat?" Bard asked with a chuckle and a smirk.

"I might. Good idea, Bardroy." Sebastian said. We all turned to him, quickly pretending to clean. Sebastian rolled his eyes.

"I have a job for you." He said and checked his pocket watch. "A job?" We all asked and looked to one another. Bard sighed in relief and dropped a copper sponge into the sink.

"I need you to keep an eye out for the Young Master and Lady l/n at the party. Make sure they stay together." He said and narrowed his eyes.

"But. . . Why?" Bardroy asked for us.

"Because. If he leaves f/n's side again then she will most likely snap, especially if it involves him leaving for work reasons." He said with a frustrated tone.

"She was really upset last night. . ." I thought out loud. Sebastian whipped around to face me and grabbed my wrist roughly.

"What happened last night?!" He demanded with a loud and dark voice.

"S-she ran into the stables in tears! It was because she thought master didn't like her but I convinced her other wise and. . ."

"And then what!?" His tone was sharp and scary, I almost couldn't find the right words.

"I-I-I saw them kiss from the window!" Sebastian's eyes narrowed and he looked me over. "He kissed her?" Here go of my wrist and let out a long sigh.

"Y-yes."

"Good, things may start looking up around here then."  He said with a smile. "Good work, Finny." He added as He left the room. Mey-Rin yanked me towards the window. "There they are now!" She cheered happily and we all spotted f/n walking in the snow with the Young Master.

"Thats so sweet." I said and smiled to Bardroy, who rolled his eyes with a smile. "It is pretty cute."

Good work!? I smiled brightly.