My Lover, A Kiss

"Miss l/n, are you alright? What are you doin' in here and why are you cryin'?"

You look up at Finny with a forced smile. "Sulking." You say honestly and wipe your eyes. "What for?" He asked and sat down beside you, his green eyes looked worried and concerned. You look him over, he was cheery and funny. You could easily fallen in love with him. . . Why couldn't he be Ciel?

"I am Wed to a man who doesn't wish to wed me. . ." You say your thoughts and bring your knees closer to your chest. "Foolish, isn't it?" Yoy laughed weakly at your own pathetic thoughts and feelings.

"Not at all!" Finny says and smiles sweetly, "Master Ciel can just be very. . ." His voice trailed off as he looked for the right words. "Crude?" "Exactly!" Finny says innocently after your suggestion. "He just has to warm up to you." He adds and stands up, holding his hand out to you. "Bowers see a smile!" He practically yells, and of course you can't help it. You smile brightly and him help you up. You pull him in for a hug and Funny carefully hugs you back as if you were some fragile doll. You push away and open the door before waving him in silent thanks when some one slams the door and pushes you against it. Ciel, who gave you a glare that chilled your bones, now had you against the wall with his hand above your shoulder.

You stand up straight, afraid that one wrong move will get you slapped, or maybe worse. His glare didn't move, and you couldn't look away. It remained like that, silent glaring, moments felt like years before Ciel seemed to find his words. "You ran pretty fast. . . I almost wanted to give up." He speaks in a low tone. He's the person who chased me!?

"I wanted to be alone for a moment." You said honestly, doing your best to keep your voice from cracking. Ciel ground his teeth together, as if annoyed. "I. . . I'm not good at portraying emotions." He spoke finally, in a sigh as if releasing some big secret or forbidden truth, his gaze now on the ground. "Thats all." He added and looked back to you, his glare was softer but still a glare.

"What?"
"I don't dislike you. In fact I like you a lot. My work gets the best of me and. . ." He sighed again and his glare melted away, "I'm sorry that I've upset you." He wipes the tears on your face away, using his thumb to do so. He then traces your cheek and and stops at your chin. He slowly lifts your head to his, as if waiting for rejection. And as if you would, this was all you wanted. A sign of affection just to see if he really could love you.

Ciel met his lips with yours and you both closed your eyes. After all the thoughts of hate today, this was more than needed, and you kissed back.

He breaks away after a moment and smirks at you. "Now, it is much too cold to be out at night. Let's see how well you fate at chess a d eat our dessert." He says and offers you his hand. Only now do you notice how freezing it is, and nod, taking his hand happily and making tourney to the study.

UnderTaker's POV

"The Queen will go down, but her guard dog comes first! So either tell us where he is, or well stuff ya ina one of your own coffins!" One.of the masked men growled. I only laughed. My my, these people are funny.

"What's so funny you crazy old man?" Another.Of the men demanded, hitting something that sounded like a wood plank against his hand. "It's funny that you think you can harm me!" I yelled and took out my death scythe. It had been a while since I reaped any souls. All four men took slow steps back in horror, and the door was locked. I laughed again and raised my scythe, cutting their heads from their bodies and ripping them to shreds.

"Lord Phantomhive will be most pleased." I thought out loud and picked up the note on the floor that had fallen from one of their pockets. "Most pleased indeed."