My Lover, Confusing Me

Ciel's POV

All is knew about f/n's powers when she didn't even. . . He had planned it, an attack and trying to win her over. Thankfully he didn't know I had two readers on my side or he wouldn't likely have brought the triplets into it.

Damnit . . .

"Young Master, I've brought you some afternoon tea." Sebastian's voice came from the doorway.

"Good." I sighed and watched as he poured me a cup, his eyes focused on me.

"He didn't expect f/n to refuse him. . . Did he?" I asked and skipped down on the Earl Gray.

"He didn't. . . I explained everything to Lady l/n best I could, but she is pretty shaken up." He said with a worried glance towards the doorway.

"That much is to be expected though." I said and ran a hand through my hair.

"Of course it is, not to mention having an ability if her own." Sebastian reminded me with a raised brow. I tapped a pen on my desk.

"Yes, do you know anything about that?" I asked him curiously.

"It's called 'Telekenisis.' She can move physical matter using mental images. I don't know how it works honestly." My butler said and smiled at me innocently. I narrowed my eyes at him.

"She is human though, correct?" I asked, trying to hide the fear and worry in my voice. Sebastian put his hand on his chin in thought before glancing back down at me.

"I am unsure. Her ability is non-human, but other than that she is a standard human girl. Should I look into it more, My Lord?" He asked and tilted his head at me questionably.

"No. I'd rather believe she is human. Now, regarding our move against this society-"

"-Yes I do have new information, Young Master." I looked my butler over.

"Very well."

"Instead of having just one base of cooperation, they work like an underground rail road. Getting in should be easy, but actually finding any one of importance will take on doing tasks for this group and working our way up." He explained and put my empty cup on the tray.

"So finding anyone useful will be a tedious task. . . Is information only handed to higher ranks?" I asked.

Sebastian nodded.

"Well then, we have two options. Join this society and work out way up before eliminating them. . . Or kill any one involved until we force the higher ranks out of hiding or to retreat." I said simply. Sebastian's face seemed into a bright smile.

"Both sound like interesting events, my Lord." Sebastian said and looked me over.

"I shall decide on this later. See to it that f/n is alright." I ordered and read the note from Undertaker's attackers over once more.

Sebastian bowed with his hand over his chest, "Right away, Young Lord."

Your POV

"So. . . You're a grim reaper." You state and look Grell over. He is sitting across from you in a chair and smiling menacingly. He waved a hand through his scarlet hair and nodded before his toothy smile beamed.

"Only the best!" He said with a smirk, doing his new signature gesture. Bardroy crossed his arms over his chest and shook his head.

You were sort of upset that then servants knew, but. . . You couldn't stay mad at them for long. You wouldn't have stayed mad at Grell either but. . . This wasn't the Grell you knew. It was a guy who went around killing people.

"And that thing outside is a dog?" You added to the question and looked to Finny. The happy minded Gardner nodded with a bright smile.

"That's Pluto, he's really nice!" Somehow you don't seem to agree. Mey-Rin, Finny, and Bard also already told you their stories about testing, war, and assassins. None of it was life changing personality like things though, not like Grell.

"We saw you save the Young Master! Do you know how that power works?" Finny asked excitedly, his face lit up in awe.

"No. . . I don't know how it works, or even what it is, but . . . I saved Ciel so that's all that matters. If I can help out and protect those I love then this is a gift." You say and trace your palms, looking them over curiously.

"Then I'll train you." You hear a deep voice from behind you, and look to the butler in the door way with a bright smile, jumping up and running over to him.

"Sebastian!" You hug him to tightly, wrapping your tiny arms around his stomach, because that was as high up you came.

"You were amazing! I've never seen such a fight!" He checked at your praise before shrugging and smiling lightly at you.

"Now now, if I couldn't defend my master then what kind of butler would I be?" He asked brightly. You rolled your eyes and let him go, taking a step back and puffing out your dress before looking him over.

"As for the rest of you, the garden is a wreck." That was all he had to say before the three servants jumped to their feet and darted out the doors. Grell slowly stood up and walked past Sebastian and yourself, giving you and odd look.

"He won't try to kill me, will he?" You ask with a worried look, making sure Grell was out of earshot before you spoke. Sebastian followed your gaze with a curious look.

"No. But if I am wrong then I'll gut him before he can say 'Deadly.' Besides, I'm one hell of a butler." Sebastian said with a smile back down at you.

"People might figure out if you keep on with that little pun." You say with a raised brow and cross your arms. Sebastian scoffed.

"You humans are rarely ever clever enough to put on that missing link. Now, like I said, we should see how well your power works and if I can actually train you." You nod in agreement and take in a deep breath.