chapter#7

I woke up in the morning very early for some reason. It was 8:00am. If today we had school we would have been late. I think I got used to waking up early for school thats why I woke up early.

Since we all fell asleep around 2am. They will most likely be up around the afternoon.

I got up off my bed. I put some bars and skittles also gum in my workout bag. I took a shower and then put on some workout clothes.

I wore a pink and black t-shirt and some pink stretchy pants. I like to call it that because it stretches don't hate.

I grabbed my keys and left the house eating bars. I jogged all the way to the gym.

I payed 100 dollars for my own spot in the gym. Soo I can work in peace. I always came here with my dad and sister but she sleeping and my dad he is three cities away. (I'll explain later about him.) Debby is too lazy soo... my daddy would drag her out of bed and make her jog all the way to the gym. I would always laugh at her. Good times. I just pray mom and dad make up soon.

I entered the building the smell of sweat filled the air. I haven't been here since dad left and that was like almost a year ago.

I went to my spot in the gym. It smelt fresh and new like always.

I looked over and saw my boxing bag. I started warming up.

Then I hit the bag.

Left hook right hook. Jab, right upper cut. Kick. Jab ,kick, hook.
I was going at for about 20minutes. I could feel someone watching me so I just stopped. Then I checked my surroundings. There was no one. I jabbed the bag one last time and it fell. I look too see it had about 20 holes in it. Not bad adassa. I sat down and ate one of my bars. Someone came in.

"What do you want im b-"

"Oh my gosh ben!!!! Benny ben ben!!!!"

I ran up to ben and jumped onto him. Him being strong picked me up and spun me around.

"Adassa, hows my girl."

"Im good, how about you?"
"Im good I come to the gym every day around this time."

"Ben is that muscles I see?"

"I've always had muscles."

"Yeah it gotten bigger and its noticeable."
"Wheres debby?"

" Shes sleeping still."

"Movie night huh."
"Yep."

"Well I gotta go to the store."

"Wait, were you the one staring at me?"

"No why you want me to beat the bitch whos staring at you." Ben says clinching his fist and jaw, and looking around.
Ben is a very.over protective possessive brother.
"No no no its fine ben."

"No its not fine Adassa if you feel uncomfortable let me know and im there for ya baby sis."

"Okay big brother."
Ben started moving closer to me sooo I stepped back.

"No ben not the kisses please no. Oh goodness gracious." I said running away from him.
He soon grabbed me picked me up and kissed me all over my face.

"Tell other baby sis I said hi. Love yall. Also mom."

"Please convince mom to talk to dad we need to be a whole family together."

"Okay I will and tell Vanessa, little benny, varonica and harmonica I said hi."

"Alright, take care and be good in school."

With that he just left.

I had 2 more minutes for my break so I just sat on the bench.

Your probably wondering who Vanessa, little benny, Varonica and harmonica are.
Well my big brother ben is 24 and has a 5year old son named benny, 1year old daughter named Varonica and a 2 month old daughter named harmonica or monica most of the time.
He had his first child when he was 19 with Vanessa who is 23. (Its just like us. My brother was benny age, debby my sister was varonicas age and I was harmonicas age. Weird huh.) They got married on Vanessas birthday when she turned 18. One month before they found put she was pregnant.

Then I felt eyes watching me again. I promise to you if I see anyone watching me its gonna be some shit around here.

Time to dance. I put my waterbottle away and threw my wrapper away.

I turned my music on my phone and started dancing to the song "replay by zendaya"

I always make up my own moves its the fun and best part about music you make it up. Then "problem by ariana grande" came on. I could tell a pair of eyes were on me. But I couldn't stop I was too into it the music. I was singing and it was soo fun.
Then "play it again by becky g" came on.

The next thing that happened scared the hell out of me.

I heard clapping and foot steps coming closer.

Please be a girl because guys makes me nervous. Its just they are sooo annoying and lots of them bring you down. Ya know what I mean. Its hard to explain.

"Wow."

Oh shit its a guy and not just any guy.

"Luke!"

Uh oh what is luke doing there.!!!!!!