#25 hospital

Luke's POV

"Hey baby how's it going."

"Its been great ma."

"Luke I finally found out where we are so you can come and visit us if you want."

I was so happy when she gave me the address its about an hour drive from here with my bike.

"Oh and Luke , I want you to bring that special girl you always talking about."

"OK mom see you and dad soon hopefully and get well soon love y'all."

"Love you too son." I heard my dad reply

When I hung up the phone I was dancing like a crazy person I haven't seen them in years.

When I dove to adassa's house I was kinda nervous.

Its not like I'm marrying her its just her mom might freak out or something.

All went well except for the part when her mom threatened me talking about if she gets hurt she will personally kill me with her bare hands. What scares me is that she said it in the sweetest voice ever. Debbie and adassa laughed. I guess they are used to that.

Everyone prayed my parents good luck and we were off.

Once we got into the hospital I told them my last name and I walked hand in hand with my girl.

I walked all the way to their room. I closed my eyes and took a deep breath. Adassa rubbed my arms for comfort.

"I'll let you go in, I'll wait for you right here." She said then hugged me and sat in a bench next to the room.

I knocked on the door until I heard a weak faint sound of someone saying come in. I went into the room and saw my mom and dad laying on their bed.

"Oh my gosh baby is that you." My mom cried

"Luke come here and give us a hug." My dad says.

I walk over to them and hug each of them.

"You've grown bigger than your father luke are you on steroids?" My mom ask.

"Of course not he came from me so it has to be natural."

"I've missed you guys so much ."I said ignoring their comments.

"I know baby we do too, its been to long. I can see drake and his family has been taking care of you."

I chuckle.

"Where the special girl I told you to bring luke I will hurt you if you forgot about her." My mother warns.

"Relax ma she's outside . She told me she is gonna wait for me-"

"Bring her in! I want to meet my future daughter in law ." my dad states.

I laugh .

I walk outside and tell adassa to come in.

"No I don't want to be an intruder ."

"She says she doesn't want to be an intruder."

"Come on in sweetie its okay."
My dad says.

"You won't be an intruder." Ma says.

"Ok."

"She said ok."

Adassas POV

I get up and take Luke's hands into mines.

I open the door to see a women on one bed and a male on the other.

"Hello." I say waving my free hand.

"Oh sweetie she is beautiful. She has the voice of an angel." The woman says.

"Hi adassa I've heard much about you come and give us a hug."

"They love hugs." Luke whispers in my ear.

I just my head and hug them.

"Call me karren." The woman says

"And call me kyle."

Kyle and karren wow.
Luke's name should have been kyren or kale.

"I love you guys name ." I compliment.

"Oh thank you sweetie. I love yours to its so unique."

"Thank you."

"Luke my boy you get your taste in girls from me." Kyle says

"Such a kind and beautiful young lady can't wait till the day you get to be my daughter in law." Karen sighs.

"Ma, really right in front of her you guys can keep those comments to yourself you know."

I couldn't help but laugh but not one of my normal weird. But my usual. I have many different laughs.

"I have great news we are getting out of this hospital in about a few weeks to a month."

Luke starts dancing his happy dances its so funny when he does this.

I started laughing.

"Sorry for his behavior."
Karren says.

"Its ok he does it all the time and I find it quite entertaining."

I snort like literally snort.
I cover my nose and mouth. And stare wide eye looking down avoiding eye contact.

Luke is the first to laugh. Then everyone follows along.

After about an hour we say our goodbyes. Luke's parents are finished with traveling jobs and they decided to settle down and spend time with their son.

I'm happy for luke. I wish my family was whole again.
We get home not too late.

"Your parents are awesome." I compliment

"Yeah I know. I'm so happy they are ending their job just for me."

"Its because you are special to them of course I'm really happy for you."
I smile.

I try and hide the hurt in me but luke I know he will tell something is wrong.

"Its okay , I know your dad will come back and you'll have your family again." I just not my head letting a few tears drop from my eyes.

"Look at me." He says and lifts my chin up.

I start laughing and I push his hands away.

"Why are you laughing?" He ask with a smirk on his face.

"Because I'm ticklish." I confess.

"Oh really." I try and run away but he holds onto me and tickles me non stop.

"Oh.... My ...g....gosh.... P...p..please stop! I'm g.... Gonna... Pee....."

He soon stops.

"Seriously adassa you will see your dad again."

I nod my head.

His eyes flicks to my lips.

He leans in and starts kissing me.

I kiss him back letting the pain go away just for that moment.

We pull away and he gives me a small kiss on the lips.

"I gotta get going before drakes parents start worrying or your mom comes out here with a broom or a stick."

I start laughing.

"Love you beautiful."

"Love you too boo."

I walk inside to see Debbie on the couch .

Right about now she is wiggling her eyebrows. I don't know how people do that.

"So how'd it go."

I tell her everything.