#12 the search for daddy

"Nope, I don't know where he is."

I just passed out by then...............................
.............. Just kidding.

"But I might have an idea where he might be, come pick me up I'm all by myself today anyways."

We both say okay then we hang up.

"I have a few ideas where he might be , I know he's still in town because I sometimes see him at stores." Ben says

"First place I would suggest is in the gym."

Before we could even say drive debby stepped on the peddal straight for the gym and of course she knows what gym.

"I DON'T SEE HIM !!!!" I Shout in aggrivation.

"Neither do I and its been a whole 23minutes of searching."
Debby says scratching her head in aggravation.
"Excuse me, have you seen a man walk out of here with dark brown hair and eyes tall and muscular, you know what there's lots of people like that so never mind."

"We just opened an hour ago and no one has came went out yet ."

Wow an hour ago things has change over the year I remember it was open around 6:00am.

"What time is it?" Ben ask

"11:03." I say

"Next place is the ummmmm......... Think what does dad do around this time before lunch?" Ben asks

"Library!!" I shout

"Shhhhhhh." Debby says holding her finger to her lips .

"Sorry hehe."

"Perfect ,  let's go and I'm driving."

"Nooooo!!!!! That's my car." Debby whines.

"Do you know where the library is ?" He ask

"Ummm I kinda forgot I think its next to the mall."

"See you think but you don't know."

"Fine but at least ask."

"Can I please drive your car debby."

"Ummmmm....... Let me think about it-."

"STOP WE NEED TO MOVE BECAUSE WE COULD ONLY BE OUT HERE AN HOUR BEFORE IT GETS DARK WHICH IS TILL 6:00 NOW SOOO IF WE DON'T MOVE NOW THEN WE WILL RUIN OUR CHANCE OF FINDING HIM BECAUSE RIGHR NOW HE COULD BE THERE AND WE MIGHT BE LATE , LETS GOOOOO......."

As I'm walking out of the gym I see them both just standing there.

"Ugh oh come on y'all serious, LETS GOOOOOOO NOW."

When they start walking I smile and say "thank you."

Off to the library

"Ugh oh my gosh!!! He's not here either."

"Adassa, shut the fuck up!!!!! Disrespectful ." debby yell wispers to me.

"Ha ha you sound like a donkey out of breath from laughing to hard ." I snort (yeah I'm weird but I don't snort to loud all the time) by me snorting and laughing its contagious so debby laughs.

When we finish with our laughing session I walk up to a lady and ask her........

"Has anyone came in here today at all."

"Well we just opened up at 11:00am."

Wow people just opening up okay then.

"The only person that came in is a guy that came to return a book."

"What's his name?"

"Why do you need to know?"

"Were looking for someone and we need him like badly. Sooo can you please help out and just tell me its not like we can track the man down."

She looks at me for a few seconds then began to type away on her computer screen.

"David Jerry Carison."
(pronounce carison: Car-is-son
Just say it fast)

"Okay thank you so much." I hug her its very hard to but I manage to then I say thank you again then we leave.

"That lady is smiling like crazy because you hugged her."

"She looked like she needed a hug so I just hugged her."

"Soo dad was here now we can check the mall because were right next to it." I suggest

"I think we should go to the places he likes to go." Debby says.

"Split up  everyone has there phone so we should all meet up by 12:00pm its 11:37am which gives us 23 minutes to search there's only about 6 stores he goes to anyways."

⛲⛲⛲⛲⛲⛲⛲⛲⛲⛲⛲⛲

I came buy the water in the midst of the mall we would always come here when we grab our food from the food court.

It is now 12:01pm so they should be here any minute now.

I started humming to a song I remember we would sing here and catch a lot if attention.

I was so deep in thought that I didn't realize that  Luke was sitting right next to me.

"Hi adassa."

"Hey."

"How you been?"

"Good, you."

"Good."

Moment of silence.

"Listen I'm sorry for Ignoring you or anyone for that matter its just that I been going through things."

"It okay everyone goes through things ."

"I'm glad your not mad at me. And I know you spoke to drake about me ."  oh boy that freaking drake!!!!!

"Oh really?" I question.

"Yes really he told me and I kinda saw you guys together talking."

"Oh." Is all I could say .

He looked at me and smiled a beautiful smile. While I looked straight I cant makeveye contact. Uh oh I'm starting to look at him what do I say what do I do.

"You know your really cute when you smile like that."I manage to say.

"What,Are you staring at?"

"Someone beautiful."

We make eye contact for a long time then I start to smile.

"And who Is that someone?"i ask looking away and still smiling.

"You know who I'm talking about."

"No I don't ." I deny .

"She beautiful with dark brown hair and these beautiful dark brown eyes that shines golden and this laugh that's very contagious and a smile that makes you not able to resist looking away with two dimples on her face."

We look at each other for a few seconds.
"Nope I hav no idea who you talking about."
(i wonder where my siblings are problaly lost somewhere.)

"She also a migite."

"Hey just because your tall does not mean im- I mean people are short."

"I think you accidentally admit who I'm talking about."

"No I did not."

"Oh yes you did."

I didn't even realize we were walking.
It is now 12:08pm and they are still not here. I text them both and they tell me to meet them in the car in 5 minutes for what I dont know so u guess we head outside then.