#15 the underground

Once I stepped foot into the building I felt like myself.
I haven't been here since my dad has been "to busy" and that's since I was 12 and I'm 15 now.

"You ready?" Debby asked

"Nah, that's why I said yes and I am the one in the building the question is are you ready?"

She nodded and we held hands so we wouldn't get lost with all these sweaty bodies and shirtless men and some women. Yeah we would get lost.

We watch as two men fought each other the little one was quick and the bigger one was powerful.
They were fighting till the powerful got tired and gave up.

Next match there was the fast one still named rico (like from penguins of Madagascar) and another guy named Marcus.

Marcus is winning.

I then see the man pull something out I think its a oh my a knife.
"Debby look he has a knife we gotta go help come on." I said pulling her into the ring.

Marcus then falls and he's bleeding on his knuckles.

"Shit I missed him." Rico the fighter said.

"We want to fight Rico!" I shout.

"Dassa what the hell." Debby said.

"Look he's got the blade in his pocket."

Debby soon understands.

"Okay then what type of fighting do you want to do." The announcer asked

"You pick ruki."debby said

"Its rico."

"Rico sorry, like I care." She whispered the last part.

Luckily we were in our basketball shorts and T-shirt.

"Wrestling." He said.

The crowd OHED.

"You want to play dirty badboy then let's,play." I said

"No what are you guys doing?"marcus asked.

"Were gonna play dirty." I responded.

"What does it look like were doing ?"debby asked

Soon rico had a buddy with him and I could see that he too had a knife in his pocket.

The bell rung and we got into positions

The guys came up at us rico threw a punch at my sister she blocked then he tried to jump on top of us and boy he is big up close we moved aside .

I forgot there was another opponent till I saw and heard his fist try and hit my face but he missed a second to late. I then punched him in his stomach they were hard so I kicked his feet and he tripped I got closer to Debby and told her to make then tired she nodded and started kicking rocky and I doged Rico's punch.

"You girls are hot little mommas. Aren't they rocky?" Rico said.

"We won't hurt y'all to bad just so we can get a taste of that."

"You mean a taste of this." Debby and I said and we both punched then in their face.

They fell and got up angry then they tackled us down.

"Ewww...... You guys armpits are so... Hairy I wonder why it stinks." Debby joked.

"Because debby they bathe and smell like an asses ass A.K.A donkey's ass."

I'm sure they are furious because they took their knives out.

Debby and I flipped over and they got up and charged at us forgetting that there is a crowd of people watching them cheat.

When they were tired of chasing us we fought like its our last because these guys are strong motherfuckers. Rico fell and passed out. Rocky was on his way to it. I got impatient so I helped him.

Everyone was screaming and shouting "yeah.......!!!!"

Muscular big monster men came and took the men and kicked them out even though they are passed out they don't care. You cheat you get what you deserve.

"That's how you do it!!!" Debby and I yelled. That's what our dad used to say whenever we would sneek out of the house to come here and win our fights and we would say it to. I forgot about what happened earlier all stress was gone and I felt reliefed but I know in a couple of hours we have to go home so im just gonna be free right now.