chapter#14

"Bye grandma love ya."
I said waving to my grandmommy.

"Bye children love ya more."

Driving home felt like forever like seriously.

"Bye benny!!"
I waved goodbye as benny drove away.

I quickly ran to my room and showered. I know I smell like outside. I guess debby did too because I heard her shower water.

I started singing and moving my hips to the sound of music in my head. I was in adassas music world.

After we ate dinner I went to my room to do the rest of my homework for the weekend. Which I would have been finished if we didn't go out today.

I was finished with my work and pulled our my keyboard I started play some instrumentals. Then I went to my guitar.  I was singing along with it . I couldn't stop music is a beautiful thing. I picked up my flute a few minutes later my viola and violin. Then my trumpet but it was too late to play the trumpet so I set it down.

Tomorrow morning if I wake up before debby I'm gonna blow it in her ears.

I laughed at that thought.

I woke up at the sound of yelling.

"Adassa dads here." Debby whispered to me.

"Really oh my gosh!"

I got up and I almost stepped foot into the living room until debby stopped me.

"Sh... Listen."

"You think I want to stay like this forever!!!!!! Our family is broken down and we need you the suppose to be man of the house."

Dad was speechless.

" DAVID DAMNIT SPEAK!!!!"
I could tell my mom was frustrated I could see tears in her eyes as she looked in her husbands eyes.

"I can't do this." Dad said

"So you're just gonna walk away like this. What happened to forever and ever David. Huh............. What happen to family and love. DID YOU EVER THINK FOR ONCE ABOUT OUR CHILDREN!!!!!!!! BENJAMIN IS WITH HIS FAMILY BUT YOU STILL HAVE TO DAUGHTERS WHO LOOKED UP TO YOU. ITS HARD DAVID. ITS SOOOOOO....... FUCKING HARD WITHOUT YOU!!!!!! remember when I had Ben, I said I was scarred to have a child and you said that you will be there every step of the way. Every child we had you promised that, but you never kept that promise."

I turned around to see Ben there.

"I came here with dad now sh..... Listen."

Okay then.

"I'm sorry, Luciana."

Oh my they are serious because they always call each other by nicknames. Mom was Lucia and dad was Dave.

I didn't even realize that I was crying I looked to see debby crying too.

"I'm sorry, for not being there for you and our kids as promised."

"Why are you even hear?" My mom asked harshly.

"I've been busy and I guess I never had time to talk to them."

"You guess? What you mean you guess? I have to listen to my kids voicemail you to come back. I bet you didn't even listen to anyone of them. I cry because it hurts hearing them calling for their daddy quote on quote to come back for them but he never comes. Its very sad. Of course you would never have time for your family so when you do we always argue. And I'm tired of it! Did you know everyday I think of suicide but when I remember I have kids. They already lost their father so I can't leave them. Their the reason I live. I loved you David you were once the reason I lived but now I don't know anymore I'm so confused."

That was it I ran to my mom and hugged her it was weird how debby did the same thing. She cried even more once we were hugging her, soon Ben came too.

"Why did you leave I really missed you."
Even though I wanted to scream so bad I couldn't because I knew better than to yell at my parents.

"I........."

"Your speechless." Debby said.

"Dad I think you should go figure out the solutions to your problem."Ben said

Dad just nodded and left.

We waited till mom was asleep like fully asleep. Then Ben left and I was just frustrated and confused debby was too.

"Im so stressed out right now.Let's go somewhere." She said

"We can't leave mom hear alone."

"We will be back when she wakes up."

"Where are we going ." I asked
She smiled then said ............"the
Underground."

That word made my head spin and jump in excitement.