chapter#26

Today is the day lukes parents came home. We went to go pick them up in my car the doctor said that they have to stay in bed for a few weeks they have to keep taking their peals and eat healthy food. Thank God they will be good as new in a few weeks. So luke can go to school drakes mom insisted on taking care of them. Luke argued a bit until kyle said "Wouldn't want to leave your girl all alone." I was going to say I'll be fine but I could tell they were trying to get him to go to school.

So yeah.

Right now we are painting lukes room. I drew the medow and us singing together the best I could.

I looked over to what he was painting and I saw a girl and a guy holding hands then I saw our names written on top.
"Wow you never told me you could paint or draw."

He looked so concentrated.
Once he was finished.
I saw him and I holding hands. Him plus me equals forever.

"Aw.... that is so... cute. You can draw like seriously." I comment

"You can too." He comments back.

"Oh um... that is nothing compared to your drawing."

"Yes it is you drew the meadow and us singing together. That means alot."

"Who said its me and you?"I ask

"Who else would it be?"

I smile in defeat.

Today was actually fun with luke.

I am falling asleep on my bed when I hear the door open and close and my moms voice.

I run downstairs along with Debby.

We both run and jump onto Benjamin.

He brought his wife vanessa his son little benny and his twin daughters varonica and harmonica.

I guess we get to stay up late tonight.

We are all sitting down watching a movie. Until we hear a door bell. "I got it." Ben says.

He opens the door and I hear a commotion going on.

Then I hear heavy footsteps and rain drops. Oh I guess its raining outside.

When I see the persons debby and I question at the same time.

"Dad?"