#17 his house

"I'm not really the type to skip school ya know." I said as we exit out of the mall. He took me to a food court and bought me alot of fries yummy.

"Consider this school because we are on a feild trip."

Once we finish our food we head off to another place.

"This is my house."

"Wow."

"Its not much at all its the backyard I love."

He gave me tour around his house then he went to the back and I followed.
"I could see why this is what you love."

"Yeah."

Luke's POV

"I could see why this is what you love." She has the most softest voice ever.

I love you more though. I meant to say it out loud I really did but something told me to slow down.

"Yeah." I sighed

She is just unique.

We lay under a tree laying on some outside chairs people use at the beach or pool I don't care what they are called.

"Can I ask you a question?" She asked in the most innocent voice.
I wanted to say you already asking a question but I said.....
"Anything."

"Why have you been acting weird lately ever since I met you, you've been kinda off."

I froze If I tell her it will hurt me even thinking about it tears my heart. That would even mean do me to tell her my past I think I trust her enough.

"It started when I was 10."