Chapter Seventeen

John watched as Paul climbed off of his lap and sat down as if nothing had happened.

Dot stomped over to the bench they were currently seated on with the look of petulance and fear painted on her face. She wasn't exactly sure what she just saw, but it looked like her boyfriend and his oaf of a mate sucking eachothers faces.

"What the hell is going on here?!?"

John didn't dare make eye contact with her. Maybe if he ignored her, this whole situation could be looked over...

"Whatsit to you?" Paul slurred angrily. Why did she have to come and ruin his fun? 'What a buzz kill.'

"Paul? Are you drunk?!"

"No, 'm perfectly perfect."

John tried his best not to laugh at that remark. Dot huffed and quickly glanced over at her friends waiting for her by the door of a restaurant. She was embarrassed to be yelling at her drunk boyfriend. Especially after he just kissed his male friend.

"Did you just kiss John?" She had to know if it was just her eyes playing tricks on her, or if she really saw them kiss.

Paul scooted closer to John and held his hand. In his drunken state, he didn't understand that he probably shouldn't be doing this. John tensed up, but didn't pull his hand away. He wanted to see where this would go.

"We were jus' havin' some fun." Paul smiled a lazy smile and pecked John on the cheek. John didn't move and kept on looking straight ahead of him.
Dot stood there aghast. Paul just kissed John right in front of her. Paul was queer.

"Paul..." she didn't know what to say or do. Suddenly, she felt anger well up in her. She didn't know why, but she felt absolutely irritated and a bit jealous. So she started shouting.

"YOU BLOODY FAIRY! YOU'RE A RIGHT POOFTER, GOING AROUND AND KISSING YOU'RE LITTLE JOHNNY. I GUESS YOU FORGOT I WAS YOUR BLEEDIN' GIRLFRIEND, HUH? WELL YOU DON'T HAVE TO WORRY ABOUT THAT ANYMORE!" She slapped him as hard as she could on his cheek. She was about to return to her friends, but John stood up about ready to smack her a good one.

"HEY WATCH IT!"

"YOU'RE A HORRIBLE PERSON, JOHN! LOOK WHAT YOU DID TO PAUL! YOU TURNED HIM INTO A BLOODY QUEER!"

"I DIDN'T TURN HIM INTO ANYTHING! YOU'RE OUT OF YOUR FUCKING MIND!"

Dot scoffed, but didn't speak any further. She knew John had a reputation for getting physical during arguments, so she didn't want to anger him any more.

"Are yoou two bas'ards done?" Paul asked. John noticed that Paul didn't seem fazed by the slap he got not 2 minutes ago.

"Yes, I'm sorry. You can go suck his cock, now. Goodbye Paul." Dot walked back to her friends, carrying on with her night. John glared at her as she walked away. He hated her. No. He loathed her.

He felt something tugging at the hem of his pants and looked down to find Paul undoing his belt.

"What are you doing?"

"She said I could-"

"No, Paul," John said and pushed Paul's hands away. He quickly fixed his belt right in time for the bus.

He took the drunk boy by the hand and dragged him onto the bus, happy to see that it was mostly empty, except for a man and a woman sitting in the front. He led Paul to the back of the vehicle and made him lay down.

"But I don' wanna," Paul whined. He was acting like a baby; nothing unusual.

"Just rest your head, alright?" Paul sighed dramatically and dropped his head onto the older boys lap. He didn't close his eyes, though, for he wasn't tired.