Epilogue

So, for the rest of their days, John and Paul only had a small group of people who knew about their relationship: Stu, George, Mike, Jim, and, (after ages of trying to convince John to tell her), Mimi. But, like Jim, it took her a while to except the fact that her nephew was dating someone of the same gender.

Oh, and Dot knew, too, of course. Not on purpose, though.

Pete Shotton and Paul came to be good friends. They weren't as close as John was with Pete, but still, they were good friends.

The Quarrymen went on to become the biggest band the world had ever seen. The Beatles.

There popularity didn't hurt John and Paul's relationship. In fact, it only made it better and stronger, because once they made it big time and they got all of that money, they bought a house and moved in together.

The fans never found out about their relationship. They didn't need to know.

Oh, and don't worry, they did eventually shag....after about a year or so. You can thank Paul for that.

And in the end, they made it through everything together with a little something like love.

John loved Paul and Paul loved John and that's all that mattered.

-------------------------------

I'M SORRY I KIND OF ENDED THIS ABRUPTLY, BUT THIS STORY WAS MAKING ME ANGRY BECAUSE IT MADE NO SENSE. THAT'S PARTLY BECAUSE I RANDOMLY STARTED THIS ONE DAY SO I COULD SEE HOW THIS WHOLE STORY-MAKING THING WORKED.

I PRETTY MUCH WUNG THIS WHOLE STORY, HOLY WOW. BUT I PROMISED MYSELF I WOULDN'T GIVE UP ON A STORY IN THE MIDDLE OF IT. SO I DIDN'T.

BUT SINCE THIS STORY IS DONE, I WILL BE STARTING A NEW ONE VERY VERY SOON. AND IT WILL MAKE SENSE. AND IT WILL BE GOOD.

BUT oh crap I forgot I had caps lock on. Anyway, thank you all for reading. And if you actually liked this story, don't be mad at me for randomly ending it. I'm sorry.

BUT THANKS ONE MORE TIME. YOU WERE ALL GREAT.

I WILL BE BACK SOON.