The everybody's girl

Never judge anyone. You'll never know the content of the book by just merely staring at it..

---

Ken's POV

"H-hey Kristen!"

I was walking in the hallway when i heard that call. I immediately form a smile upon seeing Wade.

"Hey, what's up!?"

Wade gave me his usual genuine smile.

"Looking vibrant and happy huh!?" He commented.

"Not that much."

He shrugged and wrapped his arms on my shoulder.

"Guess what.." He beamed.

"G-guess about?"

"About me getting an A- in my philosophy and logic class, ain't that great?!" He said in glee.

My lips form an 'O' shape and hugged him afterwards.

"Gosh, I'm so proud of you!! You're awesome! "

He laughed at my reaction.

"Not that much without your help." Wade winked.

"Try to boast some times. "

"Well.."

We passed the hallway heading into the lockers when we saw Mandy leaning on my locker door.

"What is she doing here?" I muttered absent mindedly.

"She maybe wants to talk to you."

I faced Wade Summers.

"Talk about what?" I feigned confused. I don't want anyone to know about my current predicament.

Wade shrugged and kissed me on my cheek before bidding goodbye. I, on the other hand, walked towards Mandy's direction.

"K-Kristen.."

"What do you want?"

She flinched in my harsh tone. I guess she wasn't expecting it from me. Maybe she was thinking i would be jumping in glee upon seeing her because we can now talk about the situation we are all in.

"C-can we talk?" She stutters while lowering her head.

'"About what?"

"You know what I am talking about."

I stare at her pretty face. There is really no resemblance of her and Rain. Yea because they really are not sisters in blood.

"What makes you think I'd like to talk with you about it?" I opened my locker door and put my books inside.

"I just know that you can't do anything without a profound game plan." She says confidently.

"Guess we're not on the same boat." I lied.

Mandy gave me a sultry smile and forcefully close my locker doors that i almost flinch in the impact.