Twenty Five

~Frank's POV~

I hummed lightly, trailing my fingers through Gerard's hair. We had been back at school for a couple weeks now. Classes were as stressful as ever, but it was a Friday night that I could spend with Gerard. We were simply laying in his bed under the covers.

I was sure Gerard was asleep. His breathing was patterned and his eyes were closed as his head leaned against my shoulder. His expression was relaxed and calm, which made me smile tiredly.

I heard the doorknob jiggle before opening. I lifted my head a bit to see Mikey sneaking inside.

"Hey." I called out with a slight wave of my hand nearest to the wall.

"Hey, and please tell me you're not naked under there." Mikey said, shaking his head while walking over to his own bed.

"Aahh, I'd hate to lie." I smirked. Mikey groaned in response.

"Gross!" He made a gagging noise, "I just came to grab my charger real quick. Pete only has the one that's beat to shit."

"I told you it got ran over!" I heard Pete's voice from outside the room.

"He's basically six." Mikey said with the roll of his eyes.

"Mom please." Pete's voice drifted in again.

"Six." Mikey repeated, wrapping the cord around his charger and walking back over to the door of the room.

"See you later." I yawned, leaning my head toward Gerard. His expression was unchanged.

"No sex in my room!"

"Too late."

"Just be thankful they don't do it on your bed."

"No promises."

"FRANK I WILL MURDER YOU BOTH!"

I let out a laugh, causing Gerard to stir. The door shut lightly just as Gerard opened his eyes dully.

"Wassappened?.." He mumbled, sucking in a breath of air.

I twisted my finger lightly through his hair with a softer laugh this time. "Sorry to wake you up. Just your brother forbidding sex in his lobby."

"His wha?.." Gerard asked tiredly, his face scrunching in confusion.

"Just go to sleep, baby." I smiled, pressing a light kiss against his nose.

He scooted his body closer to mine and let his eyelids droop back shut. He let out a soft breath as he cuddled close.

"Luf you..." His sleep laced voice drifted into my ears. I smiled, draping my arm across his torso and holding him tightly.

"Love you too, Gerard..." I whispered.

---

"Heads up!" Ray shouted as he kicked the ball in my direction. I jumped, barely catching it between my fingers with a cry of success.

"Gotta aim higher than that, Toro!" I shouted with a laugh, tossing the ball back and forth between my hands.

It was a bright day. Ray and I had gotten a free period, due to a teacher's absence, so we were just out in the field messing around. That's when we found the kick ball.

"You act like it's hard to hit over your head!" Ray taunted, getting ready for what I had to throw at him.

I threw the ball up in the air, waited for it to come closer to the ground, then let my foot collide with it, sending it flying up. I laughed with a fist pump, watching it begin to come down in Ray's general area.

"So how's the boy you were once terrified to ask out?" Ray asked, shuffling from side to side to try and anticipate where the ball would land.

I shrugged with a laugh, "He's alright. Probably in classes right now. Or Mikey is. They have a system."

Ray caught the ball as it bounced to earth. He bounced it himself before looking back at me, "Oh, Yea? That the only reason you're not over there feeling him up?"

"I don't feel him up!" I argued. Ray just rolled his eyes, tossing the ball just slightly in the air before catching it.

"What about your love life? Anything exciting?" I asked, kicking at the grass.

"There may be a girl." Ray grinned, quickly throwing the ball in my direction. I let out a slight yelp as I tripped trying to catch it. I landed with a thud on the cool grass. I didn't bother to get up though, it felt nice. I just laid back with a laugh.

"Romantic." I commented, looking up at the sky. I heard Ray walk over before his puff of hair popped into my view. He held out his hand and I sighed before taking it. He pulled me up with a grunt before shrugging.

"I don't know. I like to panic before I ask 'em out."

"Fuck off!" I laughed, shoving him to the side. He just laughed in response, walking over to pick up the ball that was sitting by where I had been resting.

"I may have help with that soon." He replied slyly.

"You dog!"

"Says the one that stumbled to his boyfriend's dorm half naked."

"I WAS HALF ASLEEP AND IN A PANIC!"

"Not judging!.. Sure Gerard liked it..." Ray was walking away as he said it, but he made sure to turn back to me while wiggling his eyebrows.

"You are terrible, you know that?" I grinned, shaking my head. "You know though, you're not wrong."

"SICK!"

I laughed yet again, "You opened the door!"

He just ran over the the cement of the path, "Yea, and now I wanna close the door."

"Too late for that, my friend." I smirked simply, hurrying after him.

---
A/N~I know it's not a good excuse but I've been sick & the idea I have for what's coming up in this fic needed a bit of space in between so

**throws fluff at you**

I'm sorry guuys, next update will be better. Thank you for 11k reads to start the new year as well <3

~Skittles Out~