Calum Chambers

I stirred as the rays of sun that came in from the bedroom window began to hit my face. I felt strong arms tightening around my waist. I turned over and admired the beautiful pouty face of my sleeping husband Calum. Yes I was married to Calum Chambers I still don't know how I manage to pull that off but I'm not one to complain.
I glanced at the clock; 8:15 am. Weird. Our two little girls were still asleep which wasn't normal in our household. We have 2 beautiful little girls a 2 year old named Ava and an 9 month old named Sophia. I sighed not knowing what to do with this free time.
"Stop" Calum mumbled as I turned my body once again.
"Too early, go back to sleep" he mumbled into my neck. After lying awake and still for 15 minutes, I had enough. I'm not used to not doing anything I was a mom and with that it means I'm always busy. Once more I turned over and stared at my husband. His hair was all over the place his mouth slightly open and his checks had the smallest shade of pink. Just looking at him made me all hot. Then I got an idea.
I straddled his waist slowly making sure I wouldn't wake him up. I leaned down and pecked his lips repeatedly. He stirred a little bit and groaned but not yet fully waking up. I then started to kiss his jaw down to his neck. He groped my bum and I let out a squeak.
" what are you doing babe?" He said in the most raspy voice ever.
"Shhhh just enjoy baby" I said as I grounded my hips into him which caused him to let out a moan. I continued my actions until Calum couldn't take it anymore. He flipped us over and I giggled.
"We don't have much time baby, the girls will be up soon" I said breathlessly
" I only need 15 minutes honey"
We started kissing each other furiously. Both of us letting out moans one after another. I ran my hands down his chest with the mission to get inside his strained briefs but my actions were cut short when Calum stopped me.
"No time for that baby" he said and he caught my breast in his hand. As soon as we were both naked and ready, we heard a cry coming form the baby monitor causing Calum to groan.
"Sorry baby duty calls" I said as I hurriedly put on pjs that were now resting on the floor. I left a pouting Calum in our bedroom and entered Ava's room and picked her up of her crib.
"Mama" she said with a giggle
"Hey my love" I cooed "let's go get your sissy shall we?"
After getting the girls clean and up, I set them in their hi chairs while I got breakfast ready.
"Dada" both Ava and Sophia yelled when Calum came down the stairs
"Hey babies, good morning my loves" he cooed, kissing their foreheads.
"Hey y/n tonight, me and you have a date with our bed" he smirked leaving me flushed and hot as he began to feed our beautiful daughters

Ok the ending was weird and rushed. So sorry. Xxx
Comment and leave request! (:

Footballer ImaginesOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara