Neymar

* 1 hour ago*
Y/N POV

"What do you mean you can't make it?" Neymar texted me back.
"Yeah something came up last minute" I replied
"It's the last game of the season. You promised you'd be here..."
"I know. I'm sorry." I sent. Knowing well enough he knew I was lying. I honestly I didn't know what I wanted. I was tired of doing the back and forth thing in this relationship. I knew what I was getting into since the beginning but it was getting difficult interacting only through a cell phone. After I sent the message and he didn't respond within a couple minutes, I knew the conversation was done.
**************************************************
I was lying in my bed debating on what to do with my friends. Ever since moving to LA everything weekend consisted of attending some sort of party, event, or just going to the club with my roommates.

"Hey what are you doing? Get ready! We're leaving soon" my best friend yelled through the door.

"Don't tell me you're still thinking about him?" She asked.

"Can't help it" I said

"Let's go out tonight. Have some fun and forget about him for tonight okay? She said. I nodded.

Maybe going out will be a good idea. I haven't heard from him in two weeks! After his last game, I texted him a simple congratulations but he still didn't respond and I was too stubborn to keep insisting. After going months of not seeing each other physically and always being apart due to work, has but some sort of wall in our relationships. The texts,calls, and face times have been awkward to say the least. We drifted apart. Nothing was the same anymore. We both gave up. Tonight I was going to go out with my friends and have a great time and forget about everything including Neymar. After picking out an outfit I was ready to get the night started. And for once I was excited. If he wasn't going to give a damn about our relationship then I wasn't either.

Once at the club the vibe was amazing. Everyone was having a good time and I definitely knew tonight was going to be good. My girls and I decided to sit at the bar and drink a little bit before we hit the dance floor.

After having a couple of drinks, we were starting to feel the effect of the alcohol

After having a couple of drinks, we were starting to feel the effect of the alcohol. We are taking shot after shot and dancing all over the bar and catching the attention of those around us.

"Mind if we join?" A group of fine looking men came up to us.

"Of course!" We said. They asked the bartender to get us anything we wanted since it was on them. We were having a great time with them.

"Let's take a picture" I said

As the might progressed we became heavily intoxicated and at some point made it out of the club

As the might progressed we became heavily intoxicated and at some point made it out of the club. Don't remember how or who took us home but we managed and we were safe.

The next morning was a nightmare. We all felt like crap and promised to not drink again which was obviously a lie. Who are we kidding! I made my way downstairs and too look for my phone. I noticed I had a lot of notifications and that worried me.

The picture we took at the club had been found and posted all over the gossip sites and of course the topic of discussion was Neymar's and I relationship. "Are they still together" "Did Y/N cheat on Neymar with one of the guys in the picture" blah blah blah.

"Great" i said. Just my what I needed.

I decided to scroll through social media and stopped cold. My mentions on twitter were in shambles. I have been tagged numerous times in paparazzi pictures of Neymar arriving at the LAX airport. He's here. In LA.
I don't know what to do.  Those pictures were taken last night. Now all I had to do was wait. I was conflicted on whether he would make the effort in contacting me or not. We're we really done? Was this some type of punishment he was putting me through?

"Y/N someone's here to see you!" My roommate yelled  and I knew it was him.

I made sure I looked somewhat decent and made my way down the stairs.

And there he was. Sitting in the couch with a blank expression on his face.

"I'm going out, don't wait up for me" my roommate said.

"Okay" I nodded.

I sat on the couch across from my boyfriend, well if you can still call him that. We sat silently for a couple seconds before he spoke up.

"So you're not going to say anything?" He asked

"What is there to say? I couldn't make it to your game, you got upset. You stopped texting me back and you ignored my last message I sent by the way" I snapped

" I'll admit, ignoring you want the best thing to do. But can you blame me? I needed you there at my game for support and then I see the picture of you and some guy all hugged up at the club" he said with a distasteful expression.

"They are our friends and it's just a picture"

"Just a picture? No I don't think so. I don't appreciate my girlfriend being so close to another male especially when you have been drinking" he said softly.

Him calling me his girlfriend made me feel all warm inside. It felt nice and comforting knowing that he still thought that way.

"I'm sorry" I said

He stood up and came crouching down in front of me.

"Can we forget about all of this mess and go back to how we used too" he said holding onto my face.

"Yeah" I said shyly, leaning into him to give him a sweet kiss.

He smiled and stood up and walked us back to my room. We Cuddled on the bed as we watched movies and filing each other in on what we have been missing out. I missed my boyfriend and appreciate that he came all the way from Barcelona to fix us. In this moment I knew that this is how we were supposed to be. Together in each other's arms

 Together in each other's arms

*not edited*