Cristiano

"Ugh not this again," Cris groaned as i played Pillowtalk in the car on our way training.

"I'm seeing the pain, seeing the pleasure, Nobody but you, 'body but me, 'body but us Bodies together "

"Okay, we're here" he said and cut the radio off. We got out of the car and walked into the training grounds. Today they had open training for family and friends and of course Cristiano dragged me out of bed to come with him.

"You can sit in here and watch" he told me pointing to the stands and giving me a quick peck before running off into the lockers. I looked around and saw fans all around waiting for the players to emerge onto the field with excited faces. They all had gear ready to have them signed by their idols.

"Y/N" i turn around and was met with my favorite little person, Jr.

"Hi little man" i said giving him a hug and setting him on my lap.

"I missed you" he said, "i told pai if i could come today just to see you"

" awww i missed you too, i'm happy your here" i said. After he told me all about his trip to Bali with his Grandmother, he decided to go play with Enzo, Marcelo's son.

"He's so cute" i told Clarisse as i held baby Liam, cuddling him close.

"Can't argue with that but he is a handful" she said chuckling

We continued to talk about random things until we were interrupted by the loud cheers of the fans. I looked up and of course Cris was doing some complicated trick to hype up the crowd.

"Show off" i mouthed to him when he turned and looked at me. He shook his head and winked causing the cheers to become louder.

" Ugh You guys are too cute" Clarisse said.

I shook my head and blushed.

"So when are you guys planning on having a baby?" she asked,

"Uhh..." i stammered, not knowing how to respond.

"You'll be a great mother and Cris will be over the moon" she said

I Looked down at a sleepy Liam that was cuddled in my chest about to fall asleep. I was more than ready to start a family but always feared about what Cristiano would say.

"Maybe in the near future" i responded

The final whistle blew signaling training was over. We gathered our things and the children and waited for the guys to get their things.

Junior had already left with his Grandmother and her partner. He was spending the next couple days with her since his cousins were coming and visiting.

As i waited for Cris to exit the locker rooms, i saw him stop to greet some children. I was always so impressed with the way he was towards them. He was so caring, always answered all their questions, signed gear, gave them gear and of course took a bunch of pictures. My heart fluttered when i saw him give one of his tiniest fans a signed jersey. The little girl had an enormous smile on her face. Cris gave them hugs and kisses and made his way over to me.

"Ready?' he asked,

"Yeah" i said breathlessly

On the ride home i was thinking about what Clarisse said about having a baby. I thought about all the possible scenarios in my head if i told him that i wanted a baby.

"are you okay" he asked placing his hand on my thigh startling me

"yeah" i said, he eyed me suspiciously but let it go

Once we got home i went into the living room while Cristiano went into the bedroom. I held up a picture frame of Jr and Cris and smiled.

I walked into our bedroom and found Cris sprawled out on our bed. I giggled and sat next to him.

"so are you going to tell me what's going on in that pretty little head of yours" he asked

"Well... I..." i stuttered

"You can tell me anything you know" he said soothingly

"What do you think about Liam" i asked

"Marcelo's kid? He's a cute baby why?' he said

"Well i was thinking....uhhh thinking....howwouldyoufellabouthavingababy? i said rapidly avoiding eye contact

"Sorry amor what was that?" he said

" how would you feel about having a baby?" i said softly

It felt like eternity before he spoke up, "Yeah i'd like that"

I turned so quickly, i'm pretty sure i got whiplash.

"Really" i said quite shocked honeslty

"what did you think i would say no? Your the only one i wan to have kids with" he said, leaning in kissing me passionately.

"are you sure?" i asked breathlessly, breaking away from the kiss

"Of course, lets start working on it now" he said placing his lips on mine again

"Now?" i asked

"Now"

Kinda short but I wanted to get it up today.