Antoine Griezmann

You were currently sitting alone at the bar watching your drunk best friends drunkenly dance all over the dance floor. Shaking your head you turned around in your seat and started sipping on your drink. After making pointless conversation with the man next to you, the bartender approaches you and put a drink in front of you.

"I didn't order this" you say

"The gentleman down there ordered this for you, Enjoy," he said and walked away.

You looked at the person who was responsible for you getting a free drink. You met his blue eyed gaze. He nodded in your direction making you blush. You gave him a shy smile and quickly turned away and sipped the drink.

After a couple minutes of sitting alone, you turned back to look at the mysterious man that couldn't take his eyes off of you the whole night. Much to your dismay, he was gone. A little disappointed he didn't introduce himself you got up and made your way to the restroom. After touching up, you made your way out but not before colliding with a hard chest.

You were stumbling back but never hit the ground. You noticed a pair of strong arms wrapped around your waist. Looking up you were met with the pair of blue eyes that you couldn't get out of mind the whole night.

" Désolé mon amour," he said and in that moment i knew i was in trouble.

"um it's okay really," you said trying to escape  from his arm but that only led him to hold you closer.

"Why don't we get out of the way and head back to the bar," he said, taking your hand not giving you time to speak.

As you made your way back to the bar, you noticed your two best friends eyeing the fine piece of a man holding my hand and while giving the thumbs up. Shaking your head you continued to replay what just happened moments ago.

"Drink?" he asked

"Just water please," you said timidly

"I'm Antoine" he said never adverting his gaze from yours

"Y/N" i said gaining more confidence

"So what is a pretty little thing doing alone in a place like this" he asked

"Oh, im not alone my best friends ditched me and are around here somewhere," i said, "As you can probably tell, this clubbing isn't really my thing"

"What is your thing" he asked smirking

"Umm well laying on my couch watching Netflix" i said a little bit embarrassed that i just revealed that to a completely hot man i just met.

"So what brings you here?" i asked.

"Just wanted to let loose really" he said shrugging

"Looking for someone to warm your bed for the night?" i said teasing him, beating him at his own game

"Not in the slightest but i am lucky that i met you" he said smirking

"Oh please" i scoffed

Before he could respond my best friends remembered that i existed and decided to butt in.

"Oh hey Y/N" they came giggling and stumbling into us. "Who is this hottie?" they asked

"This is Antoine"

"Hi i'm Melanie and this is Jessica" they said introducing themselves. Before i could respond they dragged me to the dance floor to dance against my will.

Oh what the heck i said and continued to dance. Gaining enough confidence, i decided to put on a little bit of a show for the hot man that was in my line of vision.

"Gonna wear that dress you like, skin-tight Do my hair up real, real nice "

I moved to the beat of the song. Moving my hips just enough to attract the stares of many.

"Cause I just wanna look good for you, good for you, uh-huh I just wanna look good for you, good for you, uh-huh, Let me show you how proud I am to be yours, Leave this dress a mess on the floor "

From the corner of your eye, you could see the mesmerized look in Antoine's eyes. You closed your eyes and let the rhythm take control of your body.

You felt arms wrap around your waist and noticed they were the same ones that were once wrapped around you earlier. You smiled and continued to move to the beat.

" Si belle" he said into your ear,sending shivers down your whole body.

You turned around and wrapped your arms around his neck. You didn't noticed when the song switched, but the both of you had stopped dancing. Face to face you guys stood. He leaned down and slowly collided his lips with yours.

After a steamy make-out you remembered you guys were still in a public place so you pulled away.

"Wanna get out of here?" he said in a raspy voice that was hard to resist.

You shook your head and said, "Sorry but i'm not that kind of girl" and started to unwrap your arms from his neck.

"We don't have to do anything you don't want to" he said. I looked at him confused.

"How about we go get some pizza, yeah?" he said with a smile

"Pizza?"

"Yeah come on, i'm starving" he said, leading me out of the club.

Yup he's definitely a keeper.