Alvaro Morata

"She's so precious" Alvaro said as i cuddled my new born baby girl. She was only a week old and already had her daddy wrapped around his finger.

"She is" i nodded tiredly.

Our little baby girl, Ayla had finally been born and we couldn't have been happier.

"i'm sorry that im going to have to leave you guys alone for a couple days" he said with a pained look. The season has started up again and that meant more and more traveling for Alvaro and lonely nights for Y/N.

"It's fine baby, we'll be here when you get back waiting for you anxiously" I said, placing her hand on his jaw.

"It sucks that i have to leave tomorrow. How can i leave her? Look at her, she's too cute to pass up" he said, kissing Ayla's lips gently.

I looked down at our baby and sighed in relief that i wasn't the one who had to leave for a couple of days. I wouldn't be able to do it.

"She'll be fine, she will be with her favorite parent after all" i said, playfully trying to lighten up the mood.

"HA HA HA, please. Just because she stops crying when you hold her doesn't mean you're her favorite. It's your boob that makes her stop" Alvaro said raising his eyebrow.

"Alvaro please" i said as i pushed his forehead slightly.

"She loves you and we'll support you no matter where in the world you are at" i said kissing his lips.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Throughout the rest of the day, Alvaro managed to always be all up on Ayla. Never wanting to let go. He was honestly the best husband in the world. So attentive and always putting others need before his.

When we ran into each other on the street, i never knew that my future with him would turn out like this.

5 years ago, i was out working on school work at a near by cafe. On my way home, i was too busy using google maps to help me make my way home. I had recently moved from Los Angeles to pursue my studies in Madrid. As i was finishing putting in the address to my apartment, i crashed into what seemed like a wall. I fell back put two strong arms caught me and dragged me into an empty alley.

I was about to scream when suddenly i felt a pair of lips on mine. Shocked, i let the stranger keep kissing me.

"He ran that way" " Let's go", was all i heard before coming to my senses.

"what are you doing!?" i screamed before i started punching the crap out of this man.

"okay, okay stop" He said trying to dodge my hits but her was no match for me. 3 years of boxing. I made a mental note to thank my coach later.

He was finally able to grab my hands and pin me to the wall. He did not seem to know the words; Personal Space.

"dude back off" i said trying to pry him off of me.

"i'll let you go but please no more hits" he said, i lifted my gaze and i came in contact with one of the most beautiful man i have ever seen. My stomach dropped. Get it together Y/N i said.

"who are you and why the hell did you kiss me" i asked

He gave me a puzzled look, "You don't know who i am?'"

"NO am i supposed too? Are you a celebrity of something?" i asked curiously,

"Sorta, kinda, not really," he said,

"okay well then what is the real story," I asked

Before he told me about his true self, he offered to walk me home as an apology as he called it. During our walk, he told me about his career as a professional soccer player and a little about his life. I also filled him in on my life which was incredibly weird since I didn't really open up to people I have just met. He told me that he was taking a night stroll when some crazy fans spotted him, instead of turning them down nicely, he decided to run away from them. Stupid, I know. So he used me as a cover up and decided to kiss me so they wouldn't be able to recognize him as they ran passed us.  After that night, we ran into each other again and the rest is history.

"Amor what are you thinking about huh?" He asked coming into the kitchen.

"Just the day we met" I said blushing slightly.

"Ahh the good old days, had you hooked since day one, didn't I" he asked smirking

"Uh huh sure, whatever helps you sleep at night," I said walking to pick up Ayla as it was he bedtime.

Once in the bedroom, Alvaro had Ayla laying in his chest.

"Hand her to me so I can put her in her nursery" I said attempting to get up.

"Can she sat here with us tonight? I'm leaving tomorrow morning and I wed to have her close to me" he said in a soft voice

" of course" I said

"I love you and thank you for all the support you have given me"

"I love you too" I said

I watched as he stared at Ayla as she slowly closed her eyes and slept for the night.

"Hey babe?" Alvaro called

"Hmm" I said sleepily.

"I'm still her favorite" he said, a smile forming on his face.

"Alvaro, go to sleep." I said closing my eyes and drifting off to sleep.

I randomly got inspired to write but idk lol what do you guys think?