Rafinha Alcantara

Waking up at 8 am on a Saturday morning should not be legal. But the constant knocking on you door made it impossible to fall back asleep.

You made your way down the hall to open your apartment door.

"Morning sunshine!!!" Your best friend Rafinha said

"Ugh it's you," you said as you let him in and made your way to the living room. 

"What do you want?" You said yawning,

"I have some bad/good news," he said, " well remember the party i was suppose to have tonight? Well turns out I can't have it at my place  because my kitchen sink broke and the plumbers made a complete mess"

"Well that sucks. I was actually looking forward to it," you said as you scrolled through your phone.

"Well i'm glad your bummed out about it because i kind of told everyone we were gong to have it here at your house," he said, like it was the most normal thing in the world.

"You did what!?!" you screamed,

"I said i told the-,"

"I know what you said! Why would you do that? Didn't you think about oh i don't know asking me first if it was alright?," you said fuming.

"Well i just thought that you would say yes because your the bestest friend in the world and like you should only want whats best for me and this party tonight is what's best for me," he said pouting.

"oh shut up" i said, throwing a couch pillow at his head and walking back into my room.

i laid on my back with my arms crossed on my chest. I had to admit that the party sounded really fun. Raf is known to have one of the best parties in the city and everyone always enjoy them.

*Knock8

"Can i come in?" Raf said in an adorable voice.

That boy is too cute to stay mad at.

i nodded and he came inside.

"Your right. I should've asked your permission first. I'm sorry," he said sincerely.

"i forgive you." i said,

He got off the bed, "I guess i should tell everyone the party is cancelled," he said dialing some number on his phone.

"Raf wait," i said,

"I guess you can have your party here tonight,"

"YES!!! I-I mean okay," he said, trying to play it off as if he wasn't too excited.

"You won't regret this! Your going to have the time of your life Y/N" he said rushing out of the bedroom.

****************************************************************************************************

After a couple hours of watching Raf go crazy while trying to get everything ready, i managed to escape and get ready.

Putting on my red strapless body con dress, i went downstairs and was in complete shock. Somehow Rafinha managed to turn my house into a nightclub. There was lights, a bar, a dj, the couches were pulled to the side, the pool was filled with beach balls, and of course the main event, the mechanical bull.

"Wow," i whispered,

A tan arm wrapped around my waist, "Cool, isn't it," Raf said,

"You outdid yourself Raf, this is amazing," i said giving him a one arm hug.

"C'mon lets go have some fun," he said, dragging you away to mingle with some people.

After tons and tons of drinks, i was feeling a little adventurous. I spotted Raf with his friends and made my way over to him.

"Let's dance!," i said pulling him into the dance floor. We danced a lot and i noticed he had this look on his face that i haven't seen before. It was kinda hot. Oh what am i saying. I can't fall love with my best friend. Right?

Somehow the music changed and now we were slow dancing. He kept his eyes on me. The alcohol was kicking in and i didn't realize that he was leaning closer and closer to me. I closed my eyes for a brief second and opened them quickly when i felt his lips connect with mine. We kissed. We actually kissed. The moment was ruined when his friends came to his side and starting taking about how great the party was.

I used that to my advantage. I rushed out of the dance floor and made my way to the restroom. I splashed water on my face to control myself.

"It's okay, it was the alcohol" i kept repeating in my head to reassure myself that what had happened would be okay and it would not matter in the morning.

I left the bathroom and meet up at the bar with some friends i recognized. We kept drinking and drinking. During the time at the bar, i could see Rafinha burning a hole on the side of my face but i dared not to look.

"Let's go on the bull," i said, stumbling a little bit as i walked up to the set up. Yup, the alcohol had definitely hit. Alcohol and mechanical bull, bad idea. Did i care? Nope.

once i managed to get on with the help of the lovely man working the attraction, i manged to stay on and for a long time. A crowed gathered around and cheers erupted. The bull stopped for a brief second and Rafinha was standing on the side with a look of panic/ worry on his face.

In the moment of weakness, i lost control and went flying off the bull. I literally flew off and managed to make it out in the lawn. Groaning i tried to get up but that didn't work so well.

"are you okay," a concerned voice said, while grabbing me and standing me on my feet.

It was Raf. My Hero.

"Huh? oh yeah fine," i said trying to get out of his grasp.

"Your bleeding," he said looking down onto my right knee that managed to get scraped up. "Let's get you cleaned up," he said, directing me to the bathroom.

He grabbed my waist and sat me on the counter. He grabbed a cotton ball form the medicine cabinet with alcohol and cleaned the wound.

"Ouch," i squeaked,

"Sorry but i have to clean it up," he said,

After he was done, we stayed quiet for some time before i broke the silence.

"well thank you for helping me,"i said hopping off the counter and making my way to the door.

"wait," he said,

i didn't dare to turn around, still facing the door, i could feel him coming closer and closer making me nervous.

"about what happened a while ago-" he started.

"It's okay, already forgotten," i said quickly.

"What if i don't want to forget it,"he said, making me turn around. "You have been the only constant thing in my life. You have always supported me through everything and always manage to keep a smile on my face. After all these years of hanging out and being only best friends, has changed the way i look at you. Well what i'm trying to say is if maybe we can give us a try. Like relationship kinda try," he said looking super nervous that i had to chuckle at that.

"okay," i said, bringing his lips down to mine.

"That was easy," he said.

I slapped his shoulder and said, "Don't push it mister,"

We left the bathroom hand in hand and continued to enjoy the party.

*unedited*