HC // Cute Things He Does That You Love

- When you first started dating, he would always send you flowers to your apartment hours before

- He would also send a dog treat for your dog Max as well <3

- After dating for a couple weeks, you noticed he had a couple sweaters in the backseat of his car because he knows you get cold. 

- One time you called him on your lunch break mid-meltdown because you were having a terrible morning and just needed to vent. 

- "Shhh baby, it's okay," he would say soothingly

- Then you would proceed to apologize to him for springing this on to him unexpectedly. 

-  At the end of your worst day ever, you see his car in the drive way

- You go inside and are completely shocked

- He brought you guys dinner, flowers, and balloons and anything you could possible think of to cheer you up

- "What is this?" you asked

- "You were having a bad day so i knew i  needed to be here for my girl." He said

- And of course you cried and cried

- You were a blubbering mess and somehow managed to get out a 'Thank You'

- You guys ate and relaxed on the couch watching all your favorite movies

- Two movies in, you were getting sleepy

- He gently grabbed your face with both of his hands and nuzzled your nose before kissing you softly.

- "Let's get you to bed," he said, and carried you all the way to bed.

*********

- It was officially the holidays and you were so excited, it was your favorite time of the year.

- You have been super busy with work and were kind of upset that you didn't have time to decorate your apartment let alone a Christmas tree. 

- You mentioned it to him one day and he just stayed quiet.

- So the next day, you weren't expecting the surprise he had for you.

- As you were cooking dinner, you heard a knock on your door. 

- You opened the door and there he was, in a Santa hat with a Christmas tree and a bunch of decorations.

- "Heard you needed a Christmas tree?" He says, rocking back and forth on his toes.

- "Get in here,"  you said and pulled him into a loving kiss.

- He even got you guys matching Christmas sweater, and yes he even bought a dog sweater for Max, cause he knows you love all the cute sh*t. (LOL)

- He makes sure to put alllllll the mistletoe everywhere just so he can kiss you all the time.

- He's not slick.

- After all the decorations have been set up, he takes pictures of you and Max in matching sweaters.

- He posts it on Instagram with the caption "My babies"

- He makes sure he saves it and makes it his new screensaver. 

- And you're sure right there that he's the one.