Hector Bellerin

"Otto look at daddy" was all I heard as I walked through the door of Hector and I's home. Hector was busy chasing a very unimpressed dog around the house trying to get him in a couple Snapchat videos.

"Hec, leave him alone" I said looking down at the both of them.

"He loves it" he said, laying down with Otto in his dog bed trying to get some peace from his obnoxious and annoying "dad".

"Anyways what do you want for dinner?" I asked Hector.

"Umm we can just order pizza" he said, getting up and following me to the living room.

We sat in the living room scrolling through our phones while waiting for dinner. As I was mindlessly scrolling through twitter, out of the corner of my eye I see Hector pointing his phone in my direction.

"What are you doing" I said while covering my face with a pillow.

"My fans want to see my beautiful girlfriend" he said

"No Hector stop, I look horrible!" I shrieked trying to get away from him.

"Bae you always look good" he said smirking still not taking the phone away from my five which made me realize he was actually recording a video.

"If you don't stop I'm going to cut your hair off When you're sleeping" I warned. He had this crazy idea to grow out his hair for a couple months now and I was not digging it tombs honest. I gave up trying to convince him to cut it.

"As you guys can see my girlfriend hates me" he said as he now recorded himself on Snapchat.

"I promise she's a good girlfriend most of the ti-" I didn't let him finish the sentence as I pounced in him which caused us both to fall off the couch with me on top of him.

"Y/N whyyyyyy?" He groaned

"I warned ya babe" I said teasingly. Still straddling him as he was laying on the floor.

"If I hurt my back and can't play, the boss will be mad" he said. Stretching his back.

"Oh boo hoo, stop being a cry baby"

"I'm not I'm serious. I think I'm injured" he said pouting. Can you say drama queen?

"You're fine babe" I said giving him a quick peck on the lips.

I reached over him on the couch and got his phone and opened his snapchat.

"Hey guys Y/N here, I'm taking over Hector's Snapchat because well he fell off the couch and is claiming he is hurt. Say hi babe" I said as I turned the camera around.

He took the phone out of my hands and started a new video after posting the one I had made.

"Like I said before, my girlfriend hates me guys" he said whining on the video.

Rolling my eyes I got off of him and sat next to him looking through my phone.

"Otto, come help your dad!" He screamed. And of course Otto comes into the living room but runs straight to me.

"Hi Otto. Hey boy" I said hugging him and patting him down which I was rewarded by him giving me a couple of slobbery kisses.

I looked at Hector and smirked, "See even Otto love me more than you" I told Hec, who just rolled his eyes.

He scoffed, "he only came you you cause you were closer to him" he said trying to defend himself.

"Uh huh. Whatever you say"

After receiving our pizza, we sat in the living room and enjoying a movie. And yes even Otto was participating on our pizza party. Of course now, Otto and Hector were all snuggled up together on one side of the couch. Hector loved Otto so much and took good care of him. It always made me wonder how he would be if we had a baby. He was so gently and loving and I knew he would be such a great dad. I grabbed my phone and took a picture of both of them all snuggled up.

"Come here" Hector said. I crawled to the other side
Of the couch and snuggled up with them. Otto on the left and me on the right and hector cuddling us both.

"One more picture for Snapchat" he said pulling out his phone and took a family picture of us.

"Perfect" he said and continued to watch the movie silently playing on the television. I loved my little family.

 I loved my little family

Idk about this. just trying to get back to writing!🤔🤔🤔🤔