Chapter Seven

Picture of what Adelaide is wearing <3

~COPYRIGHT 2016~

Work had gone by super-fast the next day and Bam couldn't wait to get over to the bar to see Adelaide. He went home and took a quick shower before putting on some clean clothes, not forgetting his leather jacket. He kissed his mom on the cheek who wished him good luck.

At 7 o'clock on the dot he arrived. As he entered the bar, he noticed it was a lot noisier than usual. And people were dressed in various costumes, most of them extremely revealing. Not paying any attention, he searched around the room for Adelaide. His eyes went wide when he caught sight of a woman's bottom. She was wearing the most revealing outfit of them all. They widened even more when the woman turned around. It was Adelaide!

He found himself blushing for the first time in forever. Damn did this girl have a nice body! But what was she doing showing it off to everybody in here?

"There you are Josh!" she said with a smile. She leaned up and kissed him on the cheek. "Do you like my outfit?"

She did a twirl for him, making him gulp. He was in so much trouble.

"Why is everybody dressed up?" he asked.

"We're having a burlesque themed night!" she explained.

He nodded and smiled at her, getting an idea. "I have the perfect addition for your outfit," he said, taking his leather jacket off. He placed it on her shoulders and sighed in relief. It covered her a bit more.

"That won't go!" she laughed, taking it off.

"Come on girl, just wear it!"

"No."

"Please!"

She put her hands on her hips like she usually did when she was getting frustrated. "Why is it so important to you that I wear this jacket?"

"So you can cover up..." he whispered to himself. But he hadn't said it quiet enough.

She reached up and pinched his cheek. "Aww, is Joshy too turned on by my outfit that he wants me to cover up?" she asked in a baby voice.

"Girl, stop pinching my cheeks!" he complained, slapping her hands away.

She laughed and handed him his leather jacket back.

"Looks like you're just going to have to deal with it. I'm a grown woman and I can wear what I want. It's not my fault you can't control your little friend."

She turned around and walked away, swaying her hips dramatically. Bam groaned. What had he gotten himself into with this girl?

He spent the night sitting at a table in the corner sipping on his pop and watching Adelaide do her thing. She would occasionally look over at him and wink and shake her hips for only him to see. By the end of the night, he was frustrated. And not in the angry kind of way.

"Alright folks, we're closing up for the night!" she called over the microphone. "Finish up your drinks and pay your tabs!"

The place got a little hectic, but she handled it smoothly. She smiled at every customer and held a steady conversation. Bam found himself smiling. She was literally the perfect woman. She was a spitfire, she was personable and he couldn't get enough of her. He'd be damned if he was going to let her go.

An hour later the place was empty. He was the only one left. Though she knew he was there, Adelaide was too focused on cleaning up that she didn't notice him sneak up behind her. He dug his fingers into her hips, making her jolt and laugh. She leaned her head back against his shoulder and looked up at him.

"Whatcha doing, big boy?" she asked.

"Teasing you," he breathed in her ear, stroking his fingers up and down her side and placing small pecks on her neck.

He trailed those kisses to her mouth and then pulled away abruptly. Adelaide's eyes popped open and she twirled around to look at him. He had a smirk on his face and winked.

"What was that?" she questioned.

"You've been teasing me all night. I thought I had to give it right back to you," he said.

She rolled her eyes and turned back around to finish cleaning up. Bam surprised her when he squeezed her butt.

"Joshua!" she gasped.

He laughed and walked over to another table, acting like nothing had happened. Together they both worked to get the placed cleaned up. They chatted with one another the entire time. Bam found himself revealing things about himself he hadn't been too keen at first on telling her. He told her about the second reason they came to the lower 48, Billy's health. She listened intently as she did her work, responding appropriately. She told him more of her life before California, to which he smiled. He loved learning about her.

They sat at a table after they finished cleaning up, just chatting and drinking soda.

"You know, you might as well just work here with me at night. You practically help me clean the place up every night," she said. "I can talk to my boss if you want."

"No it's okay. Cleaning is nothing if it means getting to spend some time getting to know you," he responded.

She smiled. She loved his fiery side, but she also loved this sweet side of him.

"How about we get out of here?" she questioned.

He nodded and they exited the bar after locking up.

"Here, take my jacket. I don't want you walking around in that this late at night," he told her.

"Why don't you walk me home?" she suggested.

He nodded and wrapped his leather jacket around her before following her down the sidewalk. He sneakily slid his hand into hers. She bit her lip, smiling to herself.

"Well, here I am," she said, stopping in front of a building. "Thanks for coming tonight and helping me out as usual."

"You don't have to thank me. It's my pleasure," he insisted.

"Oh, your jacket!" She took the jacket off and held it out to him.

He shook his head no. "You keep it. Besides, it looks better on you."

She put the jacket back on and leaned up to kiss Bam. It was gentle and sweet at first, but quickly turned heated.

"Do you want to come in?" she asked him.

"I don't know. I ought to get home," he said.

"You won't regret it," she whispered in his ear, biting his earlobe gently.

He groaned and let her drag him into her apartment.

"Sorry ma," he mumbled to the sky before Adelaide pulled him into her bedroom.

~COPYRIGHT 2016~