Chapter Fifteen - Final Chapter

~COPYRIGHT 2016~

"Excuse me, miss, can I get a drink?" a deep familiar voice questioned.

She whipped around, instantly recognizing the voice. Her heart melted and tears came to her eyes.

"Joshua?" she murmured.

"Hiya darlin'," he smiled.

"Wh-What are you doing here?" she asked, blinking constantly so she wouldn't cry.

"I came to see you," he said. "I missed you."

She shook her head clear of the love she had for him. She was still mad and he needed to know that.

"Yeah well I didn't miss you," she said, crossing her arms over her chest and cocking her hip.

"Come on girl, work with me," he pleaded. "I missed you so much. I came all the way back to see you."

Her position relaxed and her eyes welled with tears again. Forgetting her anger, she ran to where he was sitting. He stood up and held his arms out for her. She slammed into his chest and started crying. He wrapped her close, kissing the top of her head and trying to calm her down.

"I missed you too!" she admitted.

When she had calmed down enough, she looked up at him. He smiled down at her. He wanted to kiss her so badly. It had been way too long. Just as he was about to make the move, Adelaide leaned up and pressed their lips together. He pressed her closer to his chest and moaned into her mouth, kissing her back. They pulled back just moments later.

"Wow, I missed that," he laughed.

"So did I," she giggled and then pulled away. "But I'm still mad at you for not telling me."

He sighed. "I'm really sorry, Adelaide. I made a mistake. I didn't mean to hurt you. I care for you."

"Josh, I told you my heart has been broken before. And you promised me you wouldn't hurt me," she said. "But you did."

"I'm a guy. I'm an idiot. What do you expect?"

"Don't you dare get sassy with me."

"Sorry," he apologized. "I just want you to forgive me. Because dammit Adelaide, I love you."

Her eyes grew wide. "You love me?"

He nodded his head. She smiled and turned around to face the crowd in the bar.

"PLACE IS CLOSED!" she yelled.

Everybody groaned, but they gathered their things and left the bar. Adelaide locked the door behind them and turned to face Bam.

"Come here and love me, you crazy man," she laughed.

When he didn't make a move, she ran to him and pressed herself against him, kissing him like crazy.

"What're you doing? We can't do this in here! You'll get fired!" he exclaimed.

"Screw them! I quit!" she shouted, pressing her lips to his.

He laughed and let her show her love for him. When they were finished, Adelaide wrote a note on a napkin and slipped it under her boss' office door.

"You ARE bringing me to Alaska with you, right?" she asked.

"Of course I am. I've lost you once and now I'm not letting you go," he answered.

THE END

~COPYRIGHT 2016~