23

"Are you sure? I mean, I don't want to do it if you aren't ready. I want you to be certain. I need you to-" I cut her off. "Shut up and love me."

And she did.

She roughly pulled my shirt over my head and I hurriedly removed my shorts. She unclipped my bra, letting it fall, taking a few seconds to admire my now exposed breasts. She pulled me down and used her tongue to flick over my nipples, causing them to go hard. I moaned out in pleasure as a smirk found its way to her face.

She used her finger to lightly stroke my now soaked underwear, which drove me absolutely insane. She squeezed my breasts tight in her hands and I let out another husky moan. "Please, just do it."

She wasted no time flipping me over as my almost naked body panted underneath her. She wasn't wrong when she said that this would end up happening one day.

She slowly pulled my thong down and she took her time looking at every inch of my body. I was aching for her. I needed her.

"Are you certain?" She asked once more. I loved that she cared so much with me. I'm sure with her other sluts she wouldn't.

I looked deep into her eyes. "I've never been more certain about anything in my life than I am right now."

She kissed me hard while at the same time she slipped a finger into me.

I winced in pain. It was my first time and it hurt like hell. She slowly thrust her finger in and out as I hissed in pain.

"I can stop." She half smiled.

"Don't." I panted.

She was gentle with me, at least until the pain turned into pleasure. She started to thrust harder and faster and my moans of pleasure filled the room. I guess it turned her on because she jammed another finger in to me causing me to moan her name.

Whilst fingering me, she began to kiss my collarbones, slowly making her way down turn my breasts, sucking on them. I was sure I was going to have numerous marks but I didn't care. She continued kissing down my body before she reached my aching core.

Her tongue collided with the place that I needed her most and she slowly started licking my clit, getting faster as time went on.

I tangled my hands in her hair and pushed my hips into her.

"Fuck." I moaned.

She went faster and faster with both her tongue and fingers and I felt a sensation building up. I knew I was getting close to my climax. I gripped her hair and thrust my hips into her before my body started shaking with pleasure. She continued to lick up what I had released as I rode out my high.

She bought herself back up my body and kissed me. The kiss was full of lust. Full of emotion. I knew that giving myself to her was the best decision I would ever make. She had a part of me that no one else ever will. I was beyond happy.

"Your turn?" I asked with a smirk.

"Nope." She said popping the 'p'.

I looked at her with a confused look plastered on my face.

She sighed. "I just want to pleasure you. I want YOU to feel loved. I already feel loved by you, I don't need you to do any of that to prove anything, Sel. Tonight was about YOU and making YOU happy."

I smiled at her. My sweaty, naked body was still underneath her.

"Can you at least get naked?" I whined.

She chuckled and took all of her clothes off before laying back on top of me. The fact that our naked bodies were pressed against each other turned me on. I could feel myself aching for her once again and I swear, I tried to ignore it but I couldn't.

My hands found there way to her ass and I squeezed it.

She cocked her eyebrow at me. "And what do you think you're doing?"

"I need you again." I whispered in her ear.

I could tell that drove her crazy. And once again, she loved me like no one else ever had or ever will again. She loved me with passion. She loved me endlessly. She loved me with everything she had.

We spent that night curled up naked against each other and I wouldn't have wanted to spend it any other way.

-

We woke up in the same position we fell asleep in. I couldn't help but notice the aching sensation between my legs. It hurt. But that pain soon subsided as last nights memories filled my head.

I didn't want to wake her, so as gently as I could, I untangled myself from her. I stood up and admired the sleeping beauty right in front of me. She was gorgeous.

I started to walk to the bathroom, the pain between my legs hurting more and more with each step. I turned the shower on and waited for the temperature to be perfect before stepping underneath it. I immediately started to wash myself and was confused when I saw blood going down the plug hole. Blood from between my legs. I shook my head and continued to shower. I stood underneath the water, letting it soak into my skin.

Once I was dried and clothed, I walked back towards my bed and was met with a half asleep, smiling Demi.

"Morning." Her voice was husky.

"Good morning." I said a bit more chirpy.

I sat on the edge of the bed and bit my lip. "Hey, Demi."

"Mm?" She mumbled, sitting herself up, the sheets covering her naked body.

I squinted my eyes. "Why was I bleeding?"

She looked at me with confusion on her face.

"Down there." I added.

She laughed and I glared at her. "It was your first time, Sel. Sometimes it happens. I probably went a bit too hard. I'm sorry."

"Oh, good."

"Innocent." She mumbled.

I chuckled. "I'm glad it was you."

"You're glad what was me?"

"I'm glad you're the person who has a part of me that no one else ever will."

She tangled her hand in my hair and bought her lips closer to mine. They were almost touching mine as she whispered, "me too."