3. Paramarashtra

"How many times do I have to tell you? I DO NOT HAVE A SISTER!" Leena was shouting at Pruthvi.

          After my one not-so-worthy conversation with my aunt my stone started burning, asking me to rush for lunch. I thanked Ruchin for letting me use the Call Logs and walked back to the lobby. I saw my friends sitting on our usual table and when I joined them Leena and Pruthvi were having this interesting conversation.

          "May be you never knew," Pruthvi said, "May be your parents lost her somewhere."

          "What, do you think my parents are from a Indian movie?" she asked annoyingly, "Losing one of their children in a busy exhibition. Come on Pruthvi, you really hacking me off."

"Tell me a good reason why there isn't a possibility."

"Look, my dear boyfriend," she said trying to be patient, "I am Savant, Leena Savant. Princess Lithika is Swaraj, Aghasthya Swaraj's granddaughter. Does this piece of information cracks your hard nut?"

"Okay, sweetie listen," said Pruthvi turning completely to face her, "My dad changed his entire name, not to mention his ethnicity. He went from Nawab Khan to Ketan Krishna. So why can't your father go lengths to alter his last name?"

Leena opened her mouth but shut it quickly unable to give him a proper answer.

          "What is it about?" I asked frowning. I watched Tyrell and Celina already immersed in eating and not at all interested in the topic.

          "Oh! Remember Lithika, Princess of Sharad?" said Pruthvi to me, "Doesn't she looks exactly like Leena?"

          "Yeah she does," I said helping my selves with the food, "May be, it's just a coincidence. Looking alike doesn't mean you are related."

          "Thank god," said Leena looking above at the ceiling, "Atleast someone has the same opinion."

          Tyrell looked up and said, "You are right Hayden. Look at me, everyone tells me I look like Shemar Moore. Does that make me his brother?"

          Pruthvi almost tripped water from his mouth when Celina laughed derisively.

          "I thought it was only me who never found you funny," she said still controlling her selves, "But I was wrong. You are funny!"

          "What is that supposed to mean?" he shouted at her.

          But she didn't reply but laughed along with Leena. Other started staring at the girls and chatting indistinctively. I and Pruthvi exchanged looks sniggering slightly.

          "Okay," he said, "I may be exaggerating..."

          "You think?" she asked wondering.

          "Fine!" he cried, "but we are off the topic. Hayden did you talk to your aunt?"

          He was successful in changing the topic. Celina finally brought herself together. She looked at me waiting for my answer.

          "I did and I did not," I said raising my eye brows.

          "Is that some kind of riddle?" he asked, "because I am really bad at them."

          I whispered bending nearer to them so that no one else could hear us. "I just can't believe police reached my aunt."

          "Whoa!" said Tyrell, "What are they doing there? Eating pizza?"