20. Only One with all the Answers (Part 2)

I was trying to bring up the conversation whatsoever. Now, atleast now, I wished Doctor took my concerns seriously and deal with me.

Doctor stared deep into my eyes for a few seconds before he said, "You can use Holognome only one single time Hayden and for only ten minutes. So if you want really talk to King Harsh or anyone else you think you want to, it better be the right and important person."

I averted my eyes. He got me there. Only ten minutes might not be enough to talk to King Harsh. May be I could ask why I was given an informal name, Fire of Vengeance. Then I thought what was more important to me right now. What if I want to talk to my mother or my father and ask them why they hid all their past from me like Pruthvi had asked. I blinked my eyes twice trying hard to not to get them filled. I was not as strong as Pruthvi. I couldn't imagine if I could even breathe watching and talking to them again.

"Did you know about the cure?" I asked doctor, trying to change subject before my brain get all broody, "Because you told us it was just a myth."

"I knew, Hayden," he said, "I always knew."

Everyone at once sat bolt upright in their chairs.

"Then why didn't you..."

"Because I was scared of losing Leena. I was scared Aghasthya might lose one of his granddaughters and I am not ready to watch him lose anyone else from his family anymore."

"It was just the matter of a tear," said Celina, shrinking her eyes, "You could have easily taken a drop of tear from Leena and helped your son? I mean, Leena always cries for every other reason, she could have easily..."

"It's not just any tear," interrupted Doctor, "There is a difference. Look kids, this might sound ludicrous to you, but tears are a gift to every one of us. It brings out our inner emotions. Tears are either filled sorrow and or with happiness and the tears used as a cure are the ones filled with sorrow. Reason you ask, tears were first turned into the cure by deities since they unable to watch the first Aquamarine user shedding sorrowful tears for her mother's death. What do you think I have to do to bring out such strong and emotional tears out of Leena?"

"She was required to know about her parents," said Pruthvi grimly, "Only that can bring her genuine sorrowful tears, which now I understand why you didn't tell her. You did the right thing doc."

"Thank you for understanding, Pruthvi."

I rolled my eyes and so did Tyrell. Who knew tears could be so magical! Paramarashtra is truly very, very weird place to live.  

"You said there must be a dead body to generate the virus," said Tyrell, "Don't you think we have to find out who that was?"

"I already did. It was Yamini," he said sadly.

Celina gasped. "Yamini is dead?"

Doctor looked down at the table and nodded. "Ira is accomplished in locating most of the people's whereabouts. She was the one who finally located her. Shashi used my friend Yamini to get to King Aghasthya."

My mind raced and I quickly said, "The body that was hanging in the cave. That was Yamini?"

Doctor nodded. I caught Tyrell's eyes who looked back at me in guilt. He has been cracking jokes about her so the guilt was natural.

"What about Anmol?" Celina asked, "Where is he?"

"That's one person I definitely want to meet someday. I don't know where he is yet, somewhere licking Shashi's feet maybe. But I wish to meet him one day and ask him why he betrayed me after everything I did for him."