4. The Combined Formation

Next day after training, except for Leena, who was on kitchen duty, we were still in the training room waiting for the doctor to inform him about our highly edited plan for Dakshinpur. The Doctor looked so worn out. He asked us to wait for few minutes before we could talk; moreover, he left the academy for some business without even bothering to inform us and was taking forever to return.

"He is so late!" said Celina impatiently "Why couldn't he just listen to us?"

Celina was never this frustrated before as she was being now. I remember her once telling me about how enthusiastic she was to visit the place called Dakshinpur. I bet, she wanted to know something about her parents. But yes, that was an understatement. Every one of us wanted to know something about our parents' past.

"We are not going for a pleasure trip, Hanslay," said Tyrell pushing back his hair underneath his cap, "And not to mention, Dakshinpur is a very weird city."

"Yeah tell me about it," said Pruthvi calmly, sitting down and resting his chin on his fist, "I wish Paschimgarh is a decent place, with no unpleasant surprises."

"I don't think so!" I said, "Ira mentioned Shashi might already know about your sister location. So you might want to get ready for some action there, buddy."

"Oh, I am not worried about that." he said shrugging, "Last time, as I was alone, I was tensed; but this time, as Leena will be by my side I feel loads better. Two is better than one on any day. So it should be fine."

"Again," said Tyrell with a slight edge in his voice, "We are not going for a pleasure trip and you two- behave yourselves. No hanky-panky. Don't forget there is a sister out there waiting for someone to rescue her and it turns out her brother forgets about her because his girl friend is by his side. Imagine that!"

"Thank you for the head's up," Pruthvi said giving out a fake smile.

Celina giggled.

The door of the training room opened and I wished it to be the doctor as the ducks outside started creating a ruckus. But instead, it turned out to be Leena who was seriously upset and looked like she was going to cry as she settled beside Pruthvi.

"How did it go?" he asked looking at her.

"I think she suspected."

I stood straight and so did Celina.

"What do you mean suspected?" I asked.

"I told her I have to accompany you to find Yamini. She said you don't need me at all. What, am I that weak?"

"Of course not!" said Pruthvi putting his hand around her shoulder.

"Come one, she should know you are the one who can control his fire," said Celina, "In case he goes nuts."

"Hey!" I cried indignantly.

"May be she doesn't want me to go at all," Leena said, "She also asked who else was going with you, so I her that you three are coming. She was like-why is it required for all the formation Samagraha to go only to find Yamini? Seriously you guys, I think she knows what we are going to do."

"Oh how silly you are," said Tyrell, "How can she know unless Ruchin heard and blabbed on us. But I think she doesn't want Yamini to be found at all; because if Yamini comes back, she fears she might lose her job."

We waited there for more than an hour. I was vexed and my friends further still. I wished doctor hadn't had sealed the pond. Otherwise we could have easily used the water way to reach Dakshinpur. But now we were forced to use the Gates of Chandrika and he was the only one who could help us.