10. Journey towards Rawat Dynasty

Doctor,

Don't be mad at us for not telling you beforehand. But if we had, you would have never allowed us to go ahead with our plans. I want to inform you that we are leaving to do something very important. We will be safe and I promise that I'll keep Tyrell and Celina safe. I expect you to trust us. So please forgive us for going against your wishes.

I am very sorry but unlike you, I cannot just give up on your son or the villagers easily, not just yet. I am very well aware about what I am going to do. So please wait for our return with hope.

Please, don't worry about us or don't search for us.

Hayden

I put the pencil down, folded the piece of paper and placed it beside doctor's pillow. Celina and Tyrell were waiting for me at the main door. I looked at doctor for the last time, watching him sound asleep and hoping he would understand, I followed my friends out of the cottage.

"Did you write where we are going?" asked Tyrell closing the door very slowly.

"Of course not," said I walking along Celina, "If I did, don't you think he will chase us down and yank us by our ears back to the academy?"

"That's true!" he said, nodding, "Can you tell us at least, where we are going?"

"Were you even listening, Tyrell?" said Celina, "We are going to meet Shourya."

"Oh yeah!" he said raising his eyebrows, "I do remember him saying-Hiya guys! I live here! Do meet me."

"Okay I get it, we don't know where he lives," I said, "But we have to start from somewhere."

For a moment I wanted to laugh; after our letter to the doctor and deciding to act, we were still children who didn't know what to do next or where to go, standing in the middle of nowhere and still waiting for an adult to command us. We moved towards a hidden corner in the snow filled narrow street trying to blend within the area unobtrusively at three in the morning amidst the freshly falling snow. Tyrell and Celina huddled together as they felt the chill, for once I was really glad of my stone.

Shourya, my mind drifted towards the trickster. He always appeared when he was unwanted. He always found us whenever we wanted to escape him and now when we want to find him he is nowhere to be found. I kicked the snow on the street in frustration slowly launching itself inside me.

Right after a few minute walk, I think it was fate, that just I heard Pruthvi calling my name in my head.

"Hayden, can you hear me?" Pruthvi said. He seemed little bit tensed.

"Pruthvi!" I shouted in excitement, halting at my forthcoming step. Tyrell and Celina watched me curiously. "Pruthvi are you okay? How is Leena?"

"We are fine," he said, "We just reached Paschimgarh."

"Oh that's great..."

"Where are you guys? Leena is kind of worried for you."

"Tell her we are okay. We met doctor. Now we are going to meet Shourya."

"Shourya?" he said. "Are you crazy? After actually lecturing me not to trust him, you want to meet him?

"You see, Shourya showed up yesterday."

I paused, trying my best to frame sentences that wouldn't worry him too much.

"And?" he asked.

I sighed, "Look Pruthvi, just stay calm and listen. He said something I don't want to believe but...he said Leena is in danger."