Windswept

Category: Fantasy, paranormal
Rating: 9/10

It's been a long time since I have read this story, so forgive me if my review isn't that good.

Windswept is a classic among Wattpad, and if you haven't read, or at least heard of this before, then you have been exploring this website good enough. In fact, I feel like putting this on my list of suggested stories is pointless, since I'm sure most of you have already read it. But if you haven't, then get on it, because it does not disappoint. I first read this because I kept seeing it pop up and curiosity got to me. I am very glad that I did, because this story is just beautiful.

Windswept takes place in the modern world, but with a slight twist. No one is aware that there are people who walk among them who have an ability to drift. Want to know exactly what this is? You'll just have to read and find out?

Summary as written by the author:

Reid has been homeless on the streets of New York for years now, fighting for cash in clubs and sleeping in empty buildings. With his special ability, Reid could have whatever life he wanted, but chooses not to. When Sam meets Reid on the subway, she has a hard time forgetting about him, and not only because he keeps showing up in the least likely of places. Sam doesn't know it at first, but the boy she just met is about to show her a whole other world.