Close Liaisons (Removed)

This story has been removed from Wattpad, unfortunately. My guess is that it was up here as a free preview only, seeing as the author is a successful writer, and has many published books. That being said, I my recommendation will stay up, since it can still be read elsewhere, and in case of the off-chance she decides to put it up again on here for free.

Mature readers only

Rating: 8.5/10
Category: Paranormal/Sci-fi

This is the type of book that you can read through the majority of, and just completely lose your sense of time. The reason why this happens is because all the events and chapters just blend into one another very smoothly.

The characters are very complex, and you are never quite sure what to believe or think. I think it is very clever in a way, because you also need to understand that one of the main characters is an alien, with far more complicated thinking. If you read this with an open mind, you will really find yourself enjoying it. It also made me think about how as a human species we have decided to live our lives, and what we are doing to Earth. But I won't get in to my mini existential crisis I had while reading this book on here.

Fair warning though, only the first book out of three are available for free on Wattpad (as far as I know). If you want to continue reading, then support this author by buying the books. Or, if you are lucky (like me), your local library may have a digital copy you can borrow. You can always recommend this series to your local library as well.

Regardless, if you want a steamy read with a very interesting plot, you won't regret reading this. Even if you stop at just the first book.

Summery as provided by the author:

A dark and edgy romance that will appeal to fans of erotic and turbulent relationships . . .

In the near future, the Krinar rule the Earth. An advanced race from another galaxy, they are still a mystery to us – and we are completely at their mercy.

Shy and innocent, Mia Stalis is a college student in New York City who has led a very normal life. Like most people, she's never had any interactions with the invaders – until one fateful day in the park changes everything. Having caught Korum's eye, she must now contend with a powerful, dangerously seductive Krinar who wants to possess her and will stop at nothing to make her his own.

How far would you go to regain your freedom? How much would you sacrifice to help your people? What choice will you make when you begin to fall for your enemy?